Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What drug test does Family Dollar give?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Duke Zion, Apr 18, 2012.

1. I may be getting a drug test to work at FD, I was wondering which test they give, I haven't smoke pot in almost a month so I should be fine there but I have took valium.

2. It's dollar tree bro.

3. Lol you should be fine, i dont think they screen people for benzos

4. LOL wut, no the job I am applying for Family Dollar not dollar tree.

5. How the fuck are we supposed to know

6. Thanks! If you dont know they dont post, simple as that, I was asking for those who would know.:mad:

7. [quote name='"Duke Zion"']

Thanks! If you dont know they dont post, simple as that, I was asking for those who would know.:mad:[/quote]

How the fuck is anyone other than the manager going to know

8. People that have worked there and/or similar stores, dick.

9. [quote name='"JaykeSucks"']
    People that have worked there and/or similar stores, dick.[/quote]

There is different types of drug tests. Just because one store uses one kind doesn't mean the one OP is talking about uses the same kind.

10. You must be one of those posters who just talks shit, how bout you add something helpful or not post

If the company gives at test, it is usually universally the same

11. Sorry Duke, I looked and couldn't find anything :confused_2: I would be on the safe side and take a break, and when you pass the DT (if any) ask if there are random DT's, say something like one of your medications might show up positive or something. Like Addoral (sp?) or something like that.

12. [quote name='"Duke Zion"']

You must be one of those posters who just talks shit, how bout you add something helpful or not post

If the company gives at test, it is usually universally the same[/quote]

Okay, I apologize for being a little firm. But do you really think one of us would know? You might get a urinalysis, maybe an oral swab. Some urine tests are less accurate than others.

I doubt the Family Dollar even drug tests people at all, have you saw some of the people working there?

13. dude valium stays in ur urine longer than any other benzo. don't l3t it worry the shit outta ya you will probably be fine but just keep that in mind next time u do it

14. I understand, but I have had friends who worked there, and yes it states on the app you get drug tested, it is a piss test.

15. [quote name='"Duke Zion"']

I understand, but I have had friends who worked there, and yes it states on the app you get drug tested, it is a piss test.[/quote]

Then why don't you ask your friends lol? As I said before, some tests are less accurate than others. I don't see FD using an expensive test. Depending on your metabolism, you should be clean.

16. Useless thread if you knew the answer then? :confused:

17. ummmm, because the two people I knew that worked there were not using Valium.

I can see why you have a a high post count:D

18. um not really, the question is if the test is extended and if it tests for valium, you guys are real assholes over here, more so then zoklet.

19. You won't get tested for prescription drugs... more like pot, cocaine, ecstasy and the like.

And the best way to go is ask the manager that told you interview with. It's your right to know... most likely a piss test, but some places to mouth swabs.

20. true, thanks but that would bring up a red flag I would think, even though it is a right.

I asked a manager at home depot what test I would be taking once and he said well why is that important?