Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What drug test does Family Dollar give?

• Please log in to reply

Duke Zion

Duke Zion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
I may be getting a drug test to work at FD, I was wondering which test they give, I haven't smoke pot in almost a month so I should be fine there but I have took valium.

ChiefBuddha

ChiefBuddha

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,082 posts
It's dollar tree bro.

Tffyd

Tffyd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 149 posts
Lol you should be fine, i dont think they screen people for benzos

Duke Zion

Duke Zion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

It's dollar tree bro.

LOL wut, no the job I am applying for Family Dollar not dollar tree.

s3v loves you

s3v loves you

Master Bargainer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,800 posts
How the fuck are we supposed to know

Duke Zion

Duke Zion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

How the fuck are we supposed to know

Thanks! If you dont know they dont post, simple as that, I was asking for those who would know.:mad:

s3v loves you

s3v loves you

Master Bargainer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,800 posts

Thanks! If you dont know they dont post, simple as that, I was asking for those who would know.:mad:

How the fuck is anyone other than the manager going to know

JaykeSucks

JaykeSucks

Bouncin' Round The Room

• Registered Upgraded
  • 490 posts

How the fuck is anyone other than the manager going to know

People that have worked there and/or similar stores, dick.

s3v loves you

s3v loves you

Master Bargainer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,800 posts

People that have worked there and/or similar stores, dick.

There is different types of drug tests. Just because one store uses one kind doesn't mean the one OP is talking about uses the same kind.

Duke Zion

Duke Zion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

There is different types of drug tests. Just because one store uses one kind doesn't mean the one OP is talking about uses the same kind.

You must be one of those posters who just talks shit, how bout you add something helpful or not post

If the company gives at test, it is usually universally the same

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,618 posts

s3v loves you

s3v loves you

Master Bargainer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,800 posts

You must be one of those posters who just talks shit, how bout you add something helpful or not post

If the company gives at test, it is usually universally the same

Okay, I apologize for being a little firm. But do you really think one of us would know? You might get a urinalysis, maybe an oral swab. Some urine tests are less accurate than others.

I doubt the Family Dollar even drug tests people at all, have you saw some of the people working there?

kokostoner93

kokostoner93

Frequent Flyer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 930 posts
dude valium stays in ur urine longer than any other benzo. don't l3t it worry the shit outta ya you will probably be fine but just keep that in mind next time u do it

Duke Zion

Duke Zion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Okay, I apologize for being a little firm. But do you really think one of us would know? You might get a urinalysis, maybe an oral swab. Some urine tests are less accurate than others.

I doubt the Family Dollar even drug tests people at all, have you saw some of the people working there?

I understand, but I have had friends who worked there, and yes it states on the app you get drug tested, it is a piss test.

s3v loves you

s3v loves you

Master Bargainer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,800 posts

I understand, but I have had friends who worked there, and yes it states on the app you get drug tested, it is a piss test.

Then why don't you ask your friends lol? As I said before, some tests are less accurate than others. I don't see FD using an expensive test. Depending on your metabolism, you should be clean.

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,618 posts

Duke Zion

Duke Zion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Then why don't you ask your friends lol? As I said before, some tests are less accurate than others. I don't see FD using an expensive test. Depending on your metabolism, you should be clean.

ummmm, because the two people I knew that worked there were not using Valium.

I can see why you have a a high post count:D

Duke Zion

Duke Zion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Useless thread if you knew the answer then? :confused:

um not really, the question is if the test is extended and if it tests for valium, you guys are real assholes over here, more so then zoklet.

CaptnCasuL

CaptnCasuL

lookupimhigh

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,298 posts
You won't get tested for prescription drugs... more like pot, cocaine, ecstasy and the like.

And the best way to go is ask the manager that told you interview with. It's your right to know... most likely a piss test, but some places to mouth swabs.

Duke Zion

Duke Zion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

You won't get tested for prescription drugs...

And the best way to go is ask the manager that told you interview with. It's your right to know... most likely a piss test, but some places to mouth swabs.

true, thanks but that would bring up a red flag I would think, even though it is a right.

I asked a manager at home depot what test I would be taking once and he said well why is that important?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users