Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Jack Herer or Bubba Kush

• Please log in to reply

JackBoy

JackBoy

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I have to decide between Jack Herer or Bubba Kush, i am getting 2.5ounces of only one of them. I am very unsure of which one to get and I need advice.

If you can please help me choose it would be most greatful:)

Similar Topics: Jack Herer or Bubba Kush     x

Bubblegum Yum

Bubblegum Yum

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
It depends on what you like. Jack is a sativa and bubba kush is an indica. Personally I love bubba kush way more than Jack Herer but it's all preference in taste and the different kinds of high.

xBONGHIT420x

xBONGHIT420x

Mustard Tiger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 301 posts
Jack Herer all the way!

LotzoPlotz

LotzoPlotz

Transcendentalist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,823 posts
All the love for the bubba!

Uluvmynuts2

Uluvmynuts2

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 996 posts
Depends on how good it is. Do you want a functional high? Get the jack for daytime or night bubba for night.

tsanford90

tsanford90

Permastoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
If its for 420 I'd get the Jack herer because it wont couch lock you and you can party all day without getting tired. The Bubba might knock all you out or cause you to end the fun times early...

antonio420

antonio420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 389 posts
Jack in my opinion because its easily one of the greatest sativa strains, and it keeps you alert as hell i enjoy going out and doing things, longboarding, art, ect. bubba kush is more just for the extreme relaxation or night time blazing
both the strains are amazing, your lucky as hell to be getting 2.5 of one of them!!!

:smoking:

KaityLeigh

KaityLeigh

Reeviews by Kaity

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I'm very much in love with my Sativa's so I believe Jack Herer would be the best!
2.5 oz would last me so long!
I'll keep an eye out for pictures in the future. :]

SourDeezel420

SourDeezel420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,010 posts
One's an indica and the other a sativa. Go with what you prefer. BTW, Bubba Kush and Bubblegum are not the same thing.

kancastank

kancastank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,705 posts
Get the jack my man

steelsmoking

steelsmoking

• Registered Upgraded
  • 368 posts
I'd go with the Jack Herer because I prefer sativas I had some spicy jack from harborside two weeks ago that was pretty fire. Don't get me wrong Bubba kush is fucking fire if you get from a good grower. I blew a zip for my birthday last year I just kinda got wore out on if after a while.

Barry2112

Barry2112

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
Why can't you get some of one and some of the other?

T r i p p i n

T r i p p i n

• Registered Upgraded
  • 576 posts

Why can't you get some of one and some of the other?

Yeah why can't you just get 1.25 oz of each? Even if I could only get 1oz of each id take that over 2.5 of one... as long as one didn't look way better.

Iluvatar

Iluvatar

Psychonaut

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,199 posts
Still kinda depends on growing but Jack for sure

KB Grower

KB Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,413 posts
id say bubba, but honestly whichever looks better

and thats kinda odd you cant get a mixed bag

Winged One

Winged One

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
I voted and all, but I'm gonna have to be that guy that says names are bullshit. Sellers are gonna name their bud whatever they want. I'm gonna say a good 80% of the people that voted have actually had neither.

Including me.

KB Grower

KB Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,413 posts
ive had both, jack at least 4 times and bubba 3-4 times.

I'll agree somewhat with ya. but keep in mind, living in a med state and dealing with honest caregivers/collectives plays a big difference.

SourDeezel420

SourDeezel420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,010 posts

I voted and all, but I'm gonna have to be that guy that says names are bullshit. Sellers are gonna name their bud whatever they want. I'm gonna say a good 80% of the people that voted have actually had neither.

Including me.

Names are only bullshit when you live in a non-med state. Additionally, Bubba Kush is one of the few strains that can be discerned (for the most part) by looking at it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users