Blue Mystic Auto Flower- 2'x2'x4' - My First Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by revlucifer, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Frank: I cannot be 100% sure, but it look like your plant on the right may be more sativa dominant. Both of mine were indica dominant. Both of mine look like yours on the left. Wish I had managed a sativa pheno.Also, I mixed up my phenos. The one on the left is the stinky one. She just grew taller than the other one I guess.
    --------------------------------------------
    Well, GC, it's been quite a ride! When the lights go out on my ladies in a couple hours it will be the last time it does. Going to let them rest for at least 12 hours before the chop. Still not sure if I will hang them to dry or use the bag method. Will make that choice in a few hours. I'll try to get some pics while I'm doing all this drying and curing. Will post again in a couple days!

2. I know i'm really excited about having the two it'll be fun to compare in the end :) If only I wasn't moving next year i'd probably take cuttings and make a mother out of her. She has grown really well compared to the other and the thinner leaves make it easier for the bud sites developing below to get more light. A lot easier to SCRoG. Both were started at the same time but the sativa has almost double the amount of mature tops in comparison.

I've still got 3 beans though. I'm planning on buying more my next grow and trying some new strains depending on how the smoke comes out. Ultimately i'd like to have 2 mother plants of 2 diff strains and clone from them. Until I find some good plants that i'd like to breed :) However that's a long way down the road i'm sure. Really looking forward to starting flowering. I'd like to start on Aug 1st. However I don't think my screens going to be half full at that point.

3. It is done! Yield is what I expected. About 30g per plant including what we smoked the last 2 weeks of flowering. Also, about a gram of crappy quality ISO hash from the shade leaves and stems, and I have yet to hash my sugar leaf. May turn it into butter, but probably not because I <3 hash! It has been a fun experience that I hope to enjoy for many years to come. Nice to see the wife feeling much better every day and not having to worry about finding a dealer.

Don't think I'll order new seeds this time. Going to break the other packet open and see if those will actually auto. I have a friend who wants one, so I will germinate 4 and keep 3, I think. I hope to get a sativa dominant phenotype. The wife loves the neutral smelling one. She does not enjoy the taste like I and others do. I am considering sticking to the same growing conditions, since it is working. Going to take a few days and weigh my options. Wanting to try Coco, we'll see. New seeds in peat cups within the week. I'll probably start a new journal as well. Feel free to leave comments / suggestions! Thanks for tuning in! I'll try to post a pic of the stinky girl's cola later!

Pic #1: Plants drying in the tent.
    Pic #2: Two days later, I placed them in jars. They could maybe use another few hours hanging, but I'll be vigilant on burping the jars twice daily during the 1st week.
    Pic #3: Close up of the shorter, but fatter neutral smelling cola. She may not smell like much, but she is deceptive!

Attached Files:

4. Good luck on the autos this time around!

They look good though, good to hear your wife is doing better. Enjoy that smoke!

5. I may require feeback as well...

I am a medical patient first time grower... I am doing 1 Blue Mystic, 2 Northern Lights and 2 Jock Horror Autos from Nirvana as well.

I am at day 25 now (with blue mystic) and I am using 18/6 lightcycle. She is about 5 inches tall. I haven't seen any sights of pistols but notice loads of branching between original leaf sights.

Here is my thread...

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/13...