Blue Mystic Auto Flower- 2'x2'x4' - My First Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by revlucifer, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Yeah, miracle grow works, I just don't like the taste of the finished product, I use floranova and floralicious as a suppliment/bud enhancer/flavor enhancer and love the results:D, however, when I run out I think I'm going to use only pure organic ferts and not dumping oil(most chemical nutes are made from it) into my plant.:eek:

2. Floralicious Bloom is organic. I may get some of that. Been thinking over several choices. Wanted to keep this as simple as possible, to see what I could do with basic materials. I can already attest to the fact that a tent needs an exhaust, LoL!

I just hope they all grow up and don't die. I'd consider that a success my 1st time in a tent like this.

3. #43 revlucifer, May 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
    The big plant just keeps impressing. Hope it's not a male! The middle one keeps growing at a medium pace, and the baby is still stagnating. New pics on Saturday, which will be 2 weeks from seed. Also, I did change the lights to 18/6. That extra hour will help with cooling. Considering a cheap window unit for the room.

4. Two sets of pics today. The first one of each plant was taken Saturday
    evening. The second pic was just taken this Monday morning. Two weeks
    down, eight to go!

Pic #1 - Runt on Sat night
    Pic #2 - Same plant on Mon morning (looking much better now)
    Pic #3 - Middle plant on Sat night
    Pic #4 - Same plant on Mon morning
    Pic #5 - Giant plant on Sat night
    Pic #6 - Same plant Mon morning

Attached Files:

5. Awesome grow! I'll be growing blue mystic for my next grow so i'll be keeping an eye here! Lookin good!!

6. So far so good it looks like.

I am growing 1 Nirvana Blue Mytic Autoflower just now. Not sure how long mine has been in flower for feels like forever, growing in pure coco. Have not seen any signs of blue going on in mine which is supposidly supposed to happen half way into flower which I hope is wrong because I want to get this one done and smoke it already and also because I have, Lemon Skunk, LSD, Cotton Candy and others all wanting the room.

Anyway not to derail your thread but you may be interested heres a link to what mine is looking like just now:

Album Link: Photo Album - Imgur

(This is the first plant I have grown you will notice the nute burn I am trying to correct this at the moment)

7. I usually update every week, on Saturday. I guess I could post some more pics, but the last ones are from Monday. No new developments. Still have 1 monster, 1 middle, and 1 runt. All Blue Mystic, Auto, Feminized.

If I get a few mins. I'll add some new pics.

8. OK, a pic of my whole tent. Enjoy! Will be end of week 3 on Saturday!

Attached Files:

9. #50 Doc-J, May 18, 2012
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
    Looks good man. I have two of the blue mystics 12 days old in my auto grow. 2 of 4 bm seeds didnt ever germ though, every thing else was 100%

10. looks good :) I am still recovering from a sample I took off my blue mystic last night its deffinetly a couch lock strain.

11. Good to hear positive reviews about this strain! I'll be starting it in mid June hopefully!

12. Well, the big girl (hopefully!) has produced tiny 7 finger leaves! All plants growing an average amount compared to the last pics.

Since I'm in starting week 4, I have decided to feed with what I have on hand, Miracle Grow Tomato fertilizer. It has 2 spoons, I am using 1 of the tiny ones per gallon. I doubt I will increase this. I have seen 20 threads on many forums, including this one with nutrient burnt autos.

I'll probably do a mid-week update with pics. Told my wife to send her estrogen into the tent! Sure hope that big one is not a male! Send me some positive vibes!

13. DAY 25:

I believe we have female plants auto-flowering! I am not quite able to tell, my wife checked also, but we both believe we see little white hairs! Pic #1 is the whole garden Pic #2 is the larger plant. I'll post more pics in a couple days. Should be able to tell sex for sure by then. If not, it's soon time for 12/12, I guess.

If anyone sees anything in these, please let me know. I need to find my other camera, because my phone does not take good pics up close.

Attached Files:

14. Just checked them. A bug got in my tent and took some bites from the big plant. Nothing too serious, I guess, but still sucks. Can't tell sex for sure yet. I'll post pics in 2-3 days. Should know more by then.

15. Best check them over real good, bugs that eat leaves multiply real fast!:eek:

16. It's all looking good. Still cannot tell for sure if they're female. Should know any day now. Here's a couple pics. #1 is the whole garden. #2 is the biggest plant.

Let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

17. #58 chimera2, May 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
    I'm sure their all females as far as I know, nirvana only has that strain in femminized form, that said, their looking very happy, nice and fat, the way I like'm!:D

Hey, if you like the way other growers have their picts so you don't have to click them for full size, you can set-up an account with photobucket.com.

18. I started using some fertilizer. Bad idea. Got a little nute burn, but no big deal. Feeding with just water now. That MG Organic soil seems about right for these babies. Hard to believe I am getting this result with 52 watts per plant. Going to bump that to 104 when they start flowering. Hope I see some flowers soon! They already smell great!

I think that bug got expelled by the blower fan, at least in my mind that's how he met his end! Plant healed itself already!

19. Sorry about that, when you use them next time only use at 1/8 the recommended dosage.