New Zodiac Signs?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by SniperKitty, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Before you say "old news" my question relates to my son. From what I've heard it doesn't apply to me because I was born after whatever fucking year, which is a stupid rule but whatever.

But my question is... should I go by what I was raised on, and he is a Scorpio? Or is he now a Libra? I don't follow the signs so the only real reason I want to make a decision is so that if I ever decided to get a tattoo I could get his sign on me as well.

I just don't know if I should go with the old way, or this new "hey I just wanted to change the signs on you mother fuckers" thing.

2. #2 Skeletor, Apr 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2012
    I would go with the old one, because in my experience all the things said about how Cancer(my sign) act and feel are true, so by that he would be a libra that acted like a scorpio. If you believe that shit that is.

Only reason i do is because shit seems to be dead on with my horoscope.

Edit: I just noticed how often i curse, product of my environment? or just uneducated? Or just like to say shit instead of stuff or things?

I'm going with the last one.

3. I dont think it matters really

4. Why does it matter? Astrology is pseudo-scientific nonsense.

5. [quote name='"Skeletor"']I would go with the old one, because in my experience all the things said about how Cancer(my sign) act and feel are true, so by that he would be a libra that acted like a scorpio. If you believe that shit that is.

Only reason i do is because shit seems to be dead on with my horoscope.

Edit: I just noticed how often i curse, product of my environment? or just uneducated? Or just like to say shit instead of stuff or things?

I'm going with the last one.[/quote]

Yeah whenever I look at mine its spot on, I don't really follow it and everything, but its nice to have an answer for him if he ever asks or decides to look into it for himself.

6. Vague horoscopes can fit to just about anyone.. but if you really want your son to be able to buy into it if he wishes, you should go with the new ones that represent the correct Sun/star line up for when he was born. And I would go by the astronomical boundaries of the constellations rather than the astrological boundaries.

7. Why not? Please explain.

8. Its fake its not real(the new zodiac sign thing)

Pisces 3rd decanate

9. Don't get a tat. Problem solved.