I think im a future alcoholic

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by junkheadrev, Apr 16, 2012.

1. Your first link doesn't even define what a disease is, and your second one is the opinion of someone who isn't even a doctor, and just thinks the label isn't practical. He doesn't really say what a disease is or why alcolism isn't one.

I'd say what we call a disease, in America, is dictated by the American Medical Association. Nothing in contradiction with their findings will be taught in schools or considered the opinion of the medical community at large.

2. This is just silly. Im an alcoholic and Im not sure when the last time I through up was. Your body just tolerates it too much for that at some point.

3. Still doesn't detract from my words above that you so quickly dismissed. You may want to research more and you will likely find more links that meet your criteria. ;)

4. its what worked for me.... trust if ur 3 fiths deep it isint hard to throw up everyfuckinwhere like i said tho i was only 17.... and this dude being a "future alcoholic" probably doesent have as much as a tolerance as you, but like i said its what worked for me.... i can't understand why people like it so much its fuckin poison.....

5. The point is if liquor makes you throw up you're probably not an alcoholic, thus you shouldn't have a hard time stopping...

And you didn't drink three fifths when you were 17... just stop typing.

6. lol thats like a stoner saying im a Future Pothead.... i mean your either a alcoholic or your not....

As long as your not harming others who gives a fuck?

Yeah you might get liver cancer or drunkingly stumble into a bus after a bar night but hey no risk, no reward. :D

btw just cracked open my first beer, i think im a future alcoholic ;)

7. [quote name='"Runningw235"']

The point is if liquor makes you throw up you're probably not an alcoholic, thus you shouldn't have a hard time stopping...

And you didn't drink three fifths when you were 17... just stop typing.[/quote]

I don't know dude... ulcers caused by alcohol make me queezy all the time... alcohol usually cures the feeling for a small period.

8. Oh fiance shattered front windshield with my 4lb iron cross shifter nob!... gave me a fat lip! Punched me in the jaw while im driving! Almost got in a fight at the bar ... kicked the shit outa my little stealth grow!... oh and have you ever seen that movie dawn of the dead? Cause she tried to take chunks outa my arms and chest ...cause I wouldn't let go of my keys... I can only open my door 1/4 the way cause she kicked my front finder in!.... ahhhh this is the life! ... love this shit! God help me!!!"

9. #89 CrimsonCock, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    [quote name='"CrimsonCock"']Oh fiance shattered front windshield with my 4lb iron cross shifter nob!... gave me a fat lip! Punched me in the jaw while im driving! Almost got in a fight at the bar ... kicked the shit outa my little stealth grow!... oh and have you ever seen that movie dawn of the dead? Cause she tried to take chunks outa my arms and chest ...cause I wouldn't let go of my keys... I can only open my door 1/4 the way cause she kicked my front finder in!.... ahhhh this is the life! ... love this shit! God help me!!!"[/quote]

EDIT: this happened friday night! Im an idiot.. it was all my fault.. i just blame everything on her to make myself look better and have people feel sorry for me. Even though i am just as mentally abusive and thats exactly why she finally snapped. :)

10. #90 CrimsonCock, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2012
    :*( its sad how i wont talk to my fiance about anything but for some reason would rather reach out to strangers on a forum to talk too, even though i have such bad anxiety that i would never dare talk to anyone new sober or in person. Ive been with her for THREEEE YEARS, and she loves me so much that she wants me to talk to her and be around constantly.. isnt that a wonderful thing to shun... a girl whos willing to stick with me through the hell ive put her through... but i never want to be around her unless i have something to preoccupy myself with so i can ignore her when all she wants to do is love on me and cuddle, give kisses and talk about life... theres something wrong with this picture...

11. Why is this thread not dead yet.

12. [quote name='"junkheadrev"']Why is this thread not dead yet.[/quote]

Its not dead until yoda says its dead!...

13. bro my next beer is dedicated to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to a bar out of spite, then come home smashed and help her smash everything.:p

14. addiction is addiction. theres nothing wrong with a little booze or even some unmentionables from time to time. all u gotta do is keep it balance.

15. "The monkeys outa the bottle man" "uh yeah" "pandora doesn't go back in the box" He only comes out" ... Or something like that... once you're hooked! hard to stop, pandora doesn't wanna go back in the box!..

Attached Files:

16. That doesn't even make sense. People who are addicts can't use in moderation. I don't know what the word balance means as far as drinking goes. It's not something you just figure out.

17. I now have a half oz of beasters.
    I should be alcohol free for a good while.

18. I use to be a heavy drinker until I met lucy brah