Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Buying weed off Craigslist

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BurningBob, Apr 15, 2012.

1. LMAO :hello:

2. Ive done this before.you can find deals if youre willing to take the risk.theres a chance it could be a cop tho

3. Look if you're really going through with this then then be there about 30min prior,
    scope the place out if you dont see anything suspicious ( as in any cop cars, all black cars, etc)
    then go with it. I've done it before only once though and its gonna make you feel very paranoid obviously but try not to show it. Take your car and bring a container with a lock on it,
    depending on which state you're in cops can search vehicles but cant' go through anything with a lock on it.
    If a cop is there then go in a pretend you want a tattoo if he is still there about 10-15min after then bail, if questioned then play dumb.

Hope all goes well OP :)

4. It's not illegal to inquire about buying weed.. (read: free speech), so I doubt there's going to be any police activity. But a definite likelihood of being robbed.

Also, thread is from April.

Thanks for bringing this one back from the graveyard..

5. [quote name='"BurningBob"']Well i posted a pretty discreet ad about trying to get some 420 things ;) and i got a reply so im buying some mids from a guy who replied today im gonna do it in a pretty public place and he gave me his address and its about 15 minutes walking but were meeting at a tatoo parlor. How safe do you think it is? And would you do it? thanks for the reply.[/quote]

Do u have ur card?

6. [quote name='"Klauck"']

Im prettu sure it is breaking the law. I seen a show that said its illegal. Isnt it supose to be sold in a dispensary and not on the street? I could be wrong.[/quote]

It's legal

7. Alright lets let this one die this is back from April, advice is useless now..

8. I just crack up every time I see this thread come up. Have not even read it but just the title alone is just hilarious.

9. First of all, all you paranoid people need to relax! you all been watching too much tv and listening to gangsta rap. Its craigslist first of all and the guy is trying to find some 420 you think cops have nothing to do but to try to fish and trick people to purchase any form of drugs especially weed! for god sakes its just herbs and no where close to crack or heroin so you all need to grow some balls!!!! for effin sake cops are looking for people who push drugs and for little amounts like quarters and half zip they have bigger fish to fry. And to be scared to be robbed for $70??? i think any stupid sketch person would wanna rob someone with more money then going through all the trouble to set up a meeting just to do harm to a person wanting to buy weed. Give me a break!!!

10. Bad idea imo. Keep this wisdom in mind when it comes to even smaller decisions... "Everything is risk versus reward"

11. Why do i have such an odd feeling that this is a copper? :rolleyes:

12. #53 lightyears, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    I brought some AK47 off CL's today...
    Me and the guy arranged to meet @ a Specific location.
    Once I got there I called him from one of my other #s to hear his voice 1st.
    2ndly I told him I was there, but Lied about my car/appearance because I wanted to see what he looked like @1st.

Saw him walk across the street and i followed him into a store and listened to him talk.
    He looked/Sounded liked a typical Baltimore Hustler, So I knew he wasn't a cop. Flagged him over, and Now i have a New Connect!!!

I'm not sure if this method will always work, but I guess if you know your area well, and the mannerisms of folk...it may just work.

This was a desperate move 4me.... Not likely to again lol.
    I do agree, that most cops are looking for dealers vs buyers...but you never KNOW!

13. ..........

[​IMG]

14. Well, I was actually desperate enough to give this a try. My "regular" guy wasn't dependable to begin with, and then it got worse. I have no work connects, and it's just ridonkulously dry around here. Tons of blow for some reason (not my thing), but no weed.

So I said "fuck it" and emailed a guy that had an ad on CL. After several emails back and forth, we met downtown and as it turns out the guy was really cool. He's much more dependable than my old guy. Most I've had to wait is a day, tops. I was really nervous the first time... pretty much had my balls in my throat, but everything turned out okay and it's actually some of the best bud I've ever had. Great selection too. Usually 5 or 6 strains on hand.

I wouldn't recommend using CL for finding a connect. You never know what could happen, but just goes to show that there are exceptions. Oh and usually cops are looking to bust the dealer, not the buyer (unless you're buying a shitload of weight).

15. i've done this before. right now, i'm in cleveland for the time being. i drive to ann arbor all the time, it's 3 hours away. go on craiglist, search for marijuana, 420, whatever, text the guy, and buy the bag at mcdonalds. ann arbor has decriminalized laws, so the dealers who don't care that much know they aren't taking a HUGE risk.

granted, the cops could arrest and charge under state laws, and disregard AA local laws, but they don't. nobody gives a shit. it's weed. anyone near cleveland who's all about dabbing hit me up

16. let me add. if you are a decent looking guy and need bud, join okcupid or plenty of fish, and look for 420 friendly women. that also worked for me once. i stated i was not looking for sex, i only wanted a smoking friend.

17. I do it all the time.

18. #59 Jamesy C, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    I've bought from topix as a last last last resort which works pretty much the same way as gumtree for that purpose.

Didn't exchange numbers, just met at a local place in public 10 minutes later, he told me what he looked like, which meant if I didn't trust the look of the guy or thought anything was up I could walk on.

Walked up to the guy and we started walking, around the corner loads of cops with guns checking the place out and talking to people, shop robbery or something a few hours earlier. Walked past them getting the eye from one but nothing came to it, walked further past them and around a few streets chatting and did the deal in 2 moves.

If you're going to risk it, get the WEED before you give away your MONEY. Once he has it, you aren't getting it back.

Keep in mind I don't look like a push over. If you're some scrawny kid, save your time effort and money. It was nerve wrecking for me and I walked fast as fuck/jogged away from the area.

19. I actually decided to try a craigslist deal just like this... I gave the dude my building number and told him to meet me there. I chilled on the roof across the street cuz my brother lives over there and i watched him as he waited by my door step. After about 5 minutes he pulled out a walkie talkie and said something so i called him and told him it was off.. lolol it was funny because my brother knew it would be dumb and now i know it is dumb!!