Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Buying weed off Craigslist

• Please log in to reply

BurningBob

BurningBob

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Well i posted a pretty discreet ad about trying to get some 420 things ;) and i got a reply so im buying some mids from a guy who replied today im gonna do it in a pretty public place and he gave me his address and its about 15 minutes walking but were meeting at a tatoo parlor. How safe do you think it is? And would you do it? thanks for the reply.

Similar Topics: Buying weed off Craigslist     x

Bubblegum Yum

Bubblegum Yum

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
Sounds pretty fucking stupid imho.
  • Dynamite089 likes this

GSN1PA360

GSN1PA360

Where's The Weed?!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 630 posts
Depends on how sketchy the shop is, If it looks like a rundown back alley shop then hell no, If it's a medium to upper class place then I'm sure it would be cool to buy from there, also, bringing friends doesn't hurt...

JakeSnakeBake

JakeSnakeBake

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
For mids????

DemonicGman

DemonicGman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 797 posts
I tried this once and got as far as someone telling me they would give their friend my number. Never panned out to anything, never got contacted by the guys friend or anything.

Just read your whole post and here is my answer:

Its not worth the risk. BUT since you are going already, just arrive early and scope the place out. If you see any cops leave. And don't mention weed or anything, wait for the guy to do it and approach you and all that jazz. But still I wouldn't do this.

Edited by DemonicGman, 15 April 2012 - 04:27 PM.

kayakush

kayakush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,246 posts
bad idea bro.....not worth it at all

CrimsonKush

CrimsonKush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts
I would never be desperate enough to use Craigslist. That's just asking for trouble regardless of how well you think the post was disguised.

BurningBob

BurningBob

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Yea i was thinking im gonna bring a buddy but i dont want to bring too many and its a pretty decent place and i got his number and have been texting for a while i think it seems legit. 1 thing is that theirs a police station about 5miles away kinda sketched me out but im just gonna do it fast and go and text the guy later im just looking for a constant dealer and that was the best way ill post pics ( if i come back alive ) lol my biggest concern is getting oregano :/ thats y i didnt buy alot

imasinner

imasinner

ZIM!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 196 posts
I agree.. its a bad idea.

There's gotta be a better/safer way for you to get your hands on some bud. Work contact? School contact? Possibly scoping out the local college and discreetly look/ask around to see what's up.

Or do you live in a state where you could get a mmj card? If so, why not try that? Then you can order from dispensaries.. or at least not get arrested when trying sketchy ideas like Craigslist.

Either way, good luck! :smoke:

FlawlesShot

FlawlesShot

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
Since all the dispensaries in my area got shutdown I had to turn to Craigslist to get my medicinal marijuana and I had a great experience! Met in a public shopping center parking lot and everything went smoothly! Though this was medical the person selling it may have been a tad more upstanding. Becarful either way! I brought 3 friends btw.

brwnguysmokesit

brwnguysmokesit

Chillin like a villian

• Registered Upgraded
  • 662 posts
wear a suit cops wont suspect a thing.

BurningBob

BurningBob

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Alot of people saying bad idea but im out of my city for springbreak and basically in the weed capital of my state. The states not so bad on mmj laws but hey no risk no weed. :) wish me luck ill post some pics.

ghostonvacation

ghostonvacation

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,378 posts
Sounds legit.

RIP OP

LotzoPlotz

LotzoPlotz

Transcendentalist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,823 posts
Please do not to this.

trixman22

trixman22

JonnyBlaze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,060 posts
I have a buddy that has purchased zips off CL. We do live in a medical state so its not breaking state law as long as both ppl are card holders.

I would be super sketched on it. Fuck that tattoo place. You want to be somewhere public with cameras. That way if he trys anything shady you can call the cops and just report it as a robbery for cash and the whole thing is on camera. My guess is he would be a lot less likely to try something if the cameras are on. Also bring a buddy.

I just sold an oil rig on CL yesterday. It had me sketched out that I was going to get robbed. CL is certainly a last resort but also a very sketchy tool. You never know if your meeting up with a cop or a con man.

Klauck

Klauck

• Registered Upgraded
  • 752 posts

I have a buddy that has purchased zips off CL. We do live in a medical state so its not breaking state law as long as both ppl are card holders.

I would be super sketched on it. Fuck that tattoo place. You want to be somewhere public with cameras. That way if he trys anything shady you can call the cops and just report it as a robbery for cash and the whole thing is on camera. My guess is he would be a lot less likely to try something if the cameras are on. Also bring a buddy.

I just sold an oil rig on CL yesterday. It had me sketched out that I was going to get robbed. CL is certainly a last resort but also a very sketchy tool. You never know if your meeting up with a cop or a con man.

Im prettu sure it is breaking the law. I seen a show that said its illegal. Isnt it supose to be sold in a dispensary and not on the street? I could be wrong.

Bussshy

Bussshy

Caress me down..

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Goodluckk op.
It's a bad idea, but hopefully everything goes smoothly.
Be sure to post pics!

ShadDaTiger

ShadDaTiger

Half Baked

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
I posted an ad similar to what OP posted just for fun & I received a e-mail saying this:

I will sell you some, but I have to warn you I'm a UC (undercover cop).

Want to meet?

Keith

BurningBob

BurningBob

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey so im back and it went perfect i changed it from mid to some reallly dank its some of the strongest ive smelled and ive been around the guy was cool so i probably will do "bussiness" with him again.
  • GreenEyedGoddess likes this

headie shot

headie shot

• Registered Upgraded
  • 782 posts
you are the most lucky person ever, also very stupid....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users