"The Cabin in the Woods" Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by IM HELLA HIGH, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Has anyone seen the movie "The Cabin in the Woods"? The dude in the movie had a collapsible and transformable travel coffee tumbler/mug bong. It's kinda hard to explain but if you get the chance to see the movie you will be amazed by the concept of it. The audiences watching were pretty amazed too.

2. I've seen a similar thing at my lhs. A collapsible bong or something

3. was it a bukket bong?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDwt_qNwXQo]Bukket Gravity Bong Owns These Two Guys Lungs. SUPER RIP! - YouTube[/ame]

4. That's what my lhs had. ^

5. Well those 2 look like noobs to me. LOL jk but seriously that thing is a novelty piece if i have ever seen one and I own a vortex bong lol.

6. #6 Yahoozie, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2012
    ^^^ shut the fuck up,

No need for the disrespect. Mat369

7. Search for the rockIT bong

8. dude i work at a movie theatre, and i walked in to kick some kids out and i saw that scene. the one he used was sick because it looked just like a thermos when he collapsed it. my first thought was, where the fuck do i buy that???

9. apparently its a prototype. cost 5 g's to make it, no idea who made it though. stainless steel thermos/extendabong

[​IMG]

10. Dude, I was fucking amazed by that thing. To me it seems like a normal bong that collapses into a coffee mug/thermos, that was a $5g prototype but I read in an interview that they want to put it into mass production. This is definitely gonna be my first ever non-homemade bong..

11. Sounds cool, I'm going to see that movie tomorrow so try not to mention any spoilers in this thread please.

Is there alot of smoking in that movie though? :p and how was it?

12. Yeah man, i saw the movie sober, thinking it would be just another stupid horror movie, then the one of the main characters smokes weed very frequently throughout the movie, im going to go see it baked the weekend :D

13. Seen plenty of sh!tty collapsible bongs. Never saw one that collapsed into a cool coffee mug though.

14. #16 420inprogress, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2012
    This thing is incredible. If you haven't seen the movie you have no clue and have seen nothing like it. Its roughly a 3-4 ft collaspable metal bong that transforms effortlessly into an extremely stealth travel mug. I don't care how much it cost. I'm currently watching the movie. I had to googlE it immediately.

Edit: just imagine if a stealth bomber or transformer was a bong

15. Been really wanting to see this movie. It has great ratings considering is a horror movie...
    Cant wait to see it keyed up and check out this bong contraption :bongin:

16. Here's the scene from the movie:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsEr78s_d4s]The Cabin in the Woods Bong Scene 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

And here is Fran Kranz (the actor) talking about it:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMh2UOrvTCE]Fran Kranz talks Cabin in the Woods and $5000 bongs with Chris Barrett - YouTube[/ame]

I don't know if they will really mass produce it but I certainly hope so! If not, I would pay someone $5,000 to make it for me...!