Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

does quickfix synthetic urine work?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 104fedex000, Apr 15, 2012.

1. im new here, sorry if this has been posted many times.

im thinking of moving up in my job (need more cash to buy more bud), but the catch is that i will be drug tested if i do. soo my question is does the quick fix synthetic urine still work? ive been a regular smoker for years now, i enjoy smoking, it helps me relax after a hard days work and gets me through the stressful days. And to be honest i really dont want to quit i just want to get this promotion and enjoy my life and my pot!

so does anybody still use quick fix or anyother synthetic urine brand with good results in lab tests? or is there a good masking agent out there that will cover up the THC? (rather use the synthetic just incase i get a random drop) :bongin:

2. Yea the synthetic urin works, make sure its body temperature, because if its not then the drug test might not work... If u dont have time to get it to body temp put it in the microwave for a couple seconds then attach it to your leg next to your crotch

3. Yes it work

4. I've used quick fix synthetic urine twice now and passed both times. The instructions tell you to keep it between 94-100 degrees. You only have to keep between 90-100 so dont stress about that it's easy. I had to go to my place of employment by 11 am then they were going to tell me where to go. I heated it up and attached the heating pad around 10:20am since I had to drive a little bit. I didn't show up to the drug test until about 11:40. On the way there I could see the temperture was started to decline, so I just kept it in the sun on my seat and it heated up nice. You can also use the heater of your car too. Try to keep near 100 when you get there to give it time to cool down just in case you have to wait (like I said as long as its between 90-100).

I put the bottle in between my stomach and pant-waist with the heating pad touching my stomach (don't want to heat it p too much lol). Try to wear a baggy shirt or I just wore a button down (untucked) and jeans. They don't search your pockets, they just ask you to remove everything in them and wash your hands. They won't be in there with you so it's failproof (as long as the temp. is right). And yes, you have to mix the uric acid as it says in the instructions. Good luck and don't sweat it... 

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. #5 Perking_Duck, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Idk how other drug places in the country work...

But I know Concentra clinics use strips for testing.
    They only send urine samples to labs when the urine fails the strip test.
    After all, that's how they make the big bucks, by buying those cheap test strips in bulk.

But a urine sample that doesn't meet the temperature requirement will also get sent to the lab.

Once it gets to the lab, you're probably in trouble.

But if you follow the directions given to u, you'll be fine.

I used Dr Greens Agent X last time. From what I read, it's just a re branded quick fix. Did come with 3 oz, which was nice, cause that's where the nurse marked the cup. And the email I received specifically asked for just 2 oz of urine. Thank god I got the agent x! And not the 2 oz QF

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. LOL at the clinics i test at, a doctor watches you pee into the cup.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Does it work? Well I'm going with a HELL YA! used the new Quick Fix 6.1 synthetic urine Spectrum released and passed my DOT test! It was batch number P143J01U. I was defiantly nervous but really I had no choice because we all know my urine was not going to work hahahaah. When I turned it in I told the chick sorry, I got some on the side of the cup just to make it seem like I really pissed, I mean come on its not that easy to piss in a cup from one inch away without making a mess. And how do I know this? Well I tested myself with a drug test kit from Wal-Mart "yep failed" So my only shot was using  fake pee. I now have to roll around with one in the glove box all the time now but I guess that's the price we pay Until it's finally legalized. I recommend this formula it passes in California and they have a little breakdown on how to prepare it fast or slow this should be helpful. :smoking:  :bongin:  :metal:  :smoke:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking: 

http://www.quickfixsynthetic.com/product/quick-fix-6-1-plus/

http://www.quickfixsynthetic.com/faq/

8. Old Topic but to update;

It worked for me on 2/26/2018 using Quick Fix 6.2 batch # ST182A01A in Albany NY.

This testing was for a 10 Panel, A separate secondary 5 panel and Ethanol . Carried out by Lab Corp. The sample was then sent to a lab in North Carolina. No issues with sample.

Most the stress comes from the tempeture issue. While waiting it drives you nuts thinking it will be too hot or too cold, but in my case at least after a long wait it was actually almost too hot. As it was reading 100 degrees when my time came. I just used the few minutes they provide to let it naturally cool a few degrees without the heat pack.

I ordered from one of their official affiliate websites @ Quick Fix Synthetic Urine - Best Synthetic Urine to Pass a Urine Test, it took about 4-5 days to arrive through regular USPS ground shipping.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. I actually purchased the "Monkey Whiz" Kit, it's just literally a thin tube with a cottony like waste-band that you can wear to the clinic/lab, they cannot pat you down, I am pretty sure they cannot even watch you.. they make you empty your pants and put your "personals" into a little safe while you go in. I got an extra cantine of the synthetic urine from Monkey Whiz, as well as some from another brand... I can say that they BOTH passed my at home test strips... as for labs I would hope so, have been personally told so from a co worker. But the thing that bugs me is the temperature, as they literally give you a few hand warmers to warm the cup up with, your urine has to be roughly your body temperature.. the reason why I do not go and use this and have been abstaining is because I had a BAD experience once for a pre-employment screen.

I got "caught" tampering, as I had a bottle of real, clean urine, but it wasn't "warm" enough. They said I failed, I asked to go again but the company did not give me a 2nd chance. I also worked in law enforcement, where we had "dick cup man".. literally we had 12 recruits lined up at a time, and this old Sheriff's Officer walk around yelling "1 dick per cup!" and really eyed us down... yeah scary eh? So there was noway anyone could get away with synthetic for that.. but most Quest/Pisser Labs are not authorized to literally watch you..

I am in the same position, I have abstained from smoking/vaping for 29 days, still popping dirty, I smoked .5-1gram nightly for 2+ years, then had my on and off months where I vaped and burned quite a bit. But I am paying my dues, my company is cool, I do not want to go to the lab for my current company and get caught tampering, or be told "my urine was fake"... but not sure if anyone has had that experience, have they?

If the Monkey Whiz and other brand I had both passed my at home test strips for Control and also Passed for the Negative/Clean line.. I would think the synthetic stuff would be 100% safe.. but labs do watch the temperature, and check for EVERYTHING (in regards to PH levels, nutrients, etc...).. so I am just afraid that Quest or Diagnostics are on to the synthetic stuff.. but I could be completely wrong...

10. Wow really glad I caught that after replying to the OP. I got the same exact stuff and was curious to whether or not to use it.. or just take all the time given to me to abstain.. I haven't vaped my Pax in 29 days and still popping dirty on home strips...

I have that exact same kit, and the temperature thing is the ONLY thing that worries me! I passed off some of my own clean urine I saved for weeks before at certain doctors offices as I worked in law enforcement, and sometimes they checked the temp... sometimes not.. which was really odd. I was clean for most of the tests as they sent us several times, so it's hard to tell why they would NOT test the temp sometimes.. most times were just for general vitamin specimens, like they didn't notice it was cold?

I had a bad experience for a job interview once, I was sent to a multi-merge type office for this screen through the hiring company, the nurse or piss tech immediately tested the temp and said "you failed" I asked why and she said "you either tampered or put something else in because it's only room temperature or something... I lost that job lol.. but never started, and found another.

I had a pal who went to Quest, which is where our company sends us for a 10-panel almost get in trouble because his urine was like 100-101 and the piss tech asked him if he was feeling okay as his urine was unusually warmer than normal lol... he wound up passing though. I have been waiting, abstaining, just trying to do the right thing, everyone at my current company smokes, well a lot do so they give us as much time as possible. I'd rather play it safe, I will be promoted, we literally don't even have a drug policy so I am in no harms way of losing my job, but I would like my promotion, the "promised incentives" and promotion... they are probably just messing with me because they think potheads are dangerous, but I worked there for 3-4 months with no notification of a drug policy, and then they warned me, then they asked me to go.. and I was honest after asking my uncle who works there what would happen.. he said I'd be okay, nobody gets fired, but you won't move up and you'll piss them off if you pop dirty... so just do the right thing.

Any tips on how to get the temp proper, I would probably lean towards using what you posted as I have that and Monkey Whizz, as well as the Monkey Whizz kit with the tiny tube and wasteband... I am sure I could probably put the synthetic stuff you used into it... I just worry about the "warmth"... I should really read the instructions one day, maybe tomorrow, and just go to my HR person and tell them give me the paperwork, let me go piss... but like I said, already been 29 days, can't be much longer until I am clean.. I popped dirty about 3 hours ago.. pissing me off literally... so I'll give it another week and then decide.

11. #11 beejay22, Mar 5, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2018

lmao still cracking up about that... i always considered that a little "present" for them... when my primary doctor tests me for my anxiety meds (who does not care about pot) i am generous and clean the bottle, but when i go to those pissy labs that i hate the "techs" are generally nice, but i've had a few that were complete hardons. i'm sorry, i didn't direct them into the career of becoming a "piss technician"... so if i get a little attitude, they get a little present :eek:

I am going to be testing myself with some home test strips this week, I would like to get into the lab for my job by 3/12-3/16... i've abstained from smoking for 31+ days, today i took another test strip (they cost like $10 for a 10 pack on eBay).. and finally had both the little lines for test/control go red.. the control was bright red, and the test line was faded, but i've had those experiences in the past with home kits.. and it even shows faded or bright, NEGATIVE/PASS. I haven't even tried diluting my urine with lots of water or anything..

Regardless, I'll probably test myself next Sunday, hopefully 100% clean.. that'd be.. 31 days. I'll most likely "fast", or at least eat as healthy as possible this week, get some exercise in early this week 1 or 2 times. Then make the decision Monday when I go to work to ask the HR rep for my lab paperwork, and I'll get to go anytime during that week.. I should have ZERO chance at failing with the time given me, I still have the Synthetic Urine you used... and hand warmers, I just get worried about the temps, but my "cantine" I would tape to my thigh, or put in the Monkey Whizz Wasteband will be sure to be 92-99 degrees. I'm not even sure how much they'll really care the Quest Lab, and at work even if a fail they give us all several chances, but I want to make this a one and done deal.

I can't stand those places, I will have to practice with some of those hand warmers, I know you get as much time as you need in the bathroom, they just shut the water off after you wash your hands, ill tape the cantine/bottle and warmers to my inner thigh or under/on my belly. They can't touch or pat you down, only ask you to empty your pockets and place your personal in their "safe" while you go.. I'll have to discard any wrappers from the hand warmers into my cargo pockets or something.. regardless I won't let them touch me on the way in or out, they are not the police and not allowed to search or seize anything from you... but some of those "tech"s take their jobs way too serious, but some honestly just don't care.... also wondering about the "microwave" method.. who the heck has a microwave available outside the facility.. and if I do heat it up, I will have to either do it before I leave for work.. I guess I will figure out the schedule when I get my paperwork, I may be able to just go to the lab before work so straight from my house. If I get to take a work vehicle we have microwaves in some of them, but it may look odd if I start it up in the parking lot before i go in hehe... I am hoping the hand warmers would get to at least 94 degrees, give or take. But I may not need to use it anyway....

I really don't care about all of this, my companies been good to me, and given me time.. and a raise coming. I just wanted to prove to them I don't have to smoke pot or "do drugs" to operate... but I am on anxiety medicine and that's the main thing that pisses me off, because I don't want my company knowing my personal shit.

BTW... Question, when they give you the waiver to sign, and put down anything you took.. do they ask you at the lab for your prescription drugs.. and literally the prescription? I take Clonazapam, and more than half the time it does not even show on my drug screens (benzo), my doctor said sometimes it just metabolizes differently for some people, or so fast.. but I've literally taken 1 pill at night, 1 in the morning, been on them for years, and until the past year I always tested positive for them, but now.. nothing half the time.. strange.. i'm wondering if my doctor switched me to a placebo... but I'm pretty sure I would notice lol.

So yeah, just wondering if I should bring my prescription(s) to the lab, or let them even know.. or just deal with it after the test at work. My HR is like two 70 year old ladies and honestly forget to tell us very important information all the time... one kid passed his test after abstaining for 30 days, but she signed him up for the wrong test as he wanted to be DOT certified, and he smoked the night after the test and then realized she F'd up and was pretty pissed because he had to go back a few weeks later lol...

12. I’m not understanding something and I hope I can get some help without being made fun of too much.... I’m 44, overweight. I stopped back in the end of January... I was interviewed for a job late February and was asked if I could pass the drug screen. I was completely honest and told them I wasn’t sure about passing because of weed. They was so impressed with my honesty and I interviewed so well they said I could take till May to get myself clean.... This is a great job that I went and got a degree to get. I’ve been flushing with fluids and trying everything I’ve read online. Here’s my problem. Pretty much daily for the last 14 days I’m getting faint line negatives on three separate dip test. Each day I think the lines getting darker , I know a line is a line and it’s negative. But, if I take a multi panel test everything is negative but the thc.... I can’t figure why singled out thc test show negative but the more expensive complex ones that test for everything don’t ... I got called today and was told times up and I have to for sure test for pre-employment Monday.... can I be confident that if I’m passing three separate brands of single thc test I’m ok to pass the job test ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum