I've never seen a black girl who is hot

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PassTheGrass, Apr 15, 2012.

1. There should be a race war thread using nothing but sexy pics.

[​IMG]

2. I'm down.

3. She is the baddest black chick imo. Met a girl the other day that looks a lot like her. Half black half spanish. I plan on boning her soon.:smoke:

4. To be honest... nobody has yet to prove him wrong, all the pictures posted of the black girls were mixed and not a fully black dark-skinned Africa one.

So his point still stands.

5. You can't prove someone right or wrong on this. Beauty is subjective.

Can't prove or disprove subjectivity

6. No what I mean is in general black women are not attractive.
    There might be A FEW RARE VERY RARE good looking black ones.
    Sure beauty varies from person to person but I'm talking about what most people think is good looking not the few rares one who find blacks ''good looking''.
    And hey I didn't say every black was ugly.

7. This is all your subjective opinion. Not some sort of fact.

8. one thing I like to do is whenever I see a photo of a black chick, ANY black chick, I cover up her hair and earrings and just look at her face. 19 times out of 20 I cant tell if it's a dude or a chick when I do this.  Try it, you'll be amazed.

9. Halle Berry & Naomi campbell 

10. #910 iAmBetty, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    I've kinda noticed this, more so the darker the skin. Especialy without makeup

11. I love dark pussy

12. Always got me some jungle fever. :ey:

Black ladies are sexy as fuck. Hoping to find some sweet sweet chocolate again.

There's many beautiful black women out there, they got good lovin.

13. Black girls suck better ;)

14. #915 aToker, Sep 27, 2014
    I've seen a few who are attractive, but I'm going to agree with OP... they just aren't attractive to me (999/1000)

I remember I said this a while back and some black women got so angry and started to post selfies saying "We know e're beautiful, our daughters will, and so will theirs!" Uh, listen bitch it's my opinion, lol.

15. I prefer black males.

16. #917 Annicus, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    But I bet you can't can you?

It's ok you don't have to sorry about a black girl wanting your dick, or anyone, that's a problem you don't have bro

17. In all honesty.
    This thread is pretty racist and should be closed.

18. I wouldn't call the thread overall racist.

19. #920 aToker, Sep 27, 2014
    Oh i agree with you. We shouldn't be able to voice our opinion about how a certain race isn't attractive to us.(sarcasm) I'm not saying I hate black people, I just don't think they're attractive. Not racist.