Time To Harvest? Day 62 NL x BB Auto (PICS!)

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by xmeanFace, Apr 15, 2012.

1. This is my first grow, I think it's almost time to harvest but I'd love some feedback from some more experienced peopled!

this is a northern lights x big bud auto, day 62, tried my best to lst, under four cfls, 2 6700k and 2 2700k, one gallon bucket.

sorry for shitty pics (cell phone)

Attached Files:

2. Man I really wanted that strain, but they were sold out...

Looks to me like you still have a little bit of time left...do you have a magnifying lens you can look at the trichomes with?

3. That looks like another week or 2 to go. I hope mine looks that good even though it's not the auto, it is NLxBB

4. just flushed her, problem is i have to move in three days and dont want to drive with a "plant" in my car... i don't know what to do, the website said 55-65 days, today is day 63. I still don't think shes ready but im not sure.

is it okay to cut her in two days? fml.

5. nobody? sorry this was/is my first grow.

6. Mate, just go for it. You are up to day 64. If you have to move, chop chop down she comes. I would come and help you but my private jet is getting serviced today.

7. thanks for the reply bro, im going to give her a day or two, maybe when you fix the jet my people can talk to your people and ill meet you in tahiti

8. Cool, sounds like a plan. I'll go get my trimming scissors and bong ready for the chores that lay before us my friend. (wish I had some buds to trim like that) I just spent 3 hours last night trimmimg an outdoor that nearly died, all I'll get is about a qaurter!!

9. I spent 320 on a bong a month ago, had it for two days, xbox remote fell off my desk, hit the downstem, cracked it right in half.

But I'm hoping to get atleast a oz, ill be happy with a oz! Prob only like a half there though lol only time will tell!

10. That SUX in a major way!!!! Still, buds look pretty good.

11. IMO, looks like it needs another 2 weeks. The hairs are mostly still white and havent receded, tricome development still looks to be in the early stages, and the buds don't appear to have that "swollen" look. I could be totally off though. If I were in your situation I'd go find a good spot outdoors to let that lady do her thing while I moved (given you aren't moving across the country).

12. Really. You took months to grow. But don't want to drive her ten mins.

13. need help shitty pic how long before shes done?[​IMG]

14. they are not  quite ready yet Nearly there. Have you checked your trichomes that is the only way to truly tell if your girls are ready. if you are in the states you can get a 30x hand held microscope cheap at wall mart and radio shack. a jewelers loop will do the job too But you really have to check the trichomes on them girls. Nice grow well done for your first time