Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

What other paper can I roll a joint with, other than zig-zags/ rolling papers?

• Please log in to reply

Freshflow

Freshflow

Kush smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
I had one Player's rolling paper left and I rolled myself a nice joint. Now I want another one but I don't have any more papers. What other kind of paper can I use to roll myself a nice joint?

vostok

vostok

Ancient Member

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,240 posts
In a pinch ...Tin Foil works well, so it goes as a pipe or a chillum

peace
"V"

Freshflow

Freshflow

Kush smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
I want a joint.. i do not want to make a pipe or a bong or anything. im lookin for what kind of paper works well with rolling joints or has the same texture or feel as a zig-zag or rolling paper.

fucking baked

fucking baked

Registered Sex Offender

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,292 posts
Wouldn't recommend anything other then actual paper. I heard bible papers work though.

DarkDraco

DarkDraco

• Registered Upgraded
  • 233 posts
construction paper lol, use some scotch tape to hold it rolled.

this thread reminds me of a scene from the movie "how high" where the guy rolled in a newspaper and used tape to keep it together lol.

Tingle

Tingle

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Phone book paper or bible paper... Any paper that is very thin. The rolling papers you buy aren't as bad for your lungs though so pick some up they're cheap!

b lewis

b lewis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,250 posts
Tracing paper

ONEkingscar

ONEkingscar

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
I have seen someone do it with notebook papers

hiitsme

hiitsme

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I sometimes use chewing gum papers. You need the ones with the foil on the back. Peel off the foil and your left with basically a piece off rice paper that rolls and smokes perfectly. I prefer them to zig-zags. They burn more like a blunt. Also my grandpa (rip) taught me how to use gift wrapping tissue to roll and egg white to use as a glue! :smoke:

Elder Dragon

Elder Dragon

Bakemaster Extraordinaire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 552 posts
Tingle has got the right idea. Newspaper, and receipts are what I usually substitute when I'm out and about cause you can pretty much always get one or the other in the city. You can make it stick with enough saliva too.

SsYyNn

SsYyNn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,652 posts
Just go to the store and buy a pack of papers, anything else is most likely a lot more unhealthy

Easy Steazy

Easy Steazy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
receipts work well, try not to use any ink tho

Storm Crow

Storm Crow

Very Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 11,583 posts
(Get ready to say "EWWWW!", boys.)

The paper cover from a Kotex tampon was sometimes used by female stoners back in the 70s as a substitute for rolling papers. It is very thin and worked as well as most glueless papers (don't know if they have been replaced with a plastic cover by now, or not).

Granny

SwishaSweetGang

SwishaSweetGang

Smokin Legend

• Registered Upgraded
  • 760 posts
bible paper really?

jointhappy

jointhappy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 186 posts
Those straws that have wrappers? Yeah use the wrapper

benchbong

benchbong

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
Please dont use anything other than rolling papers. But as a side note my parents went to jamaica in the 70s and the rastas would use italian bread papers to roll forearm sized joints.

Cloudmelt

Cloudmelt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 266 posts
take regular paper, like printer paper, and crumble it up into a ball, then un-ball it and lay it flat then ball it up again.... repeat repeat repeat until its soft as a tissue
or so i've heard

SsYyNn

SsYyNn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,652 posts
idk guys If I couldnt get my hands on papers or a even like a metal pipe at home depot or somthing.. I wouldnt smoke. Using any other kind of paper is just nasty. Buy some papers on amazon..No will know there is papers inside.

fugitive21712

fugitive21712

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYes1sebE7M]How to Roll a Perfect Joint - Wiz Khalifa - YouTube[/ame]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users