Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How To Make A Fake Weed?

• Please log in to reply

Yafeelsogood

Yafeelsogood

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Hello.

I'm not trying to sell fake weed or anything.

Well my parents took my stash and they don't know if it is weed (they think its chewing tobacco) and I found out they still have my stash hidden.
There are one big ass nugget and small shakes in a ziplock bag.

I'm trying to replace it with some other plant and I need a suggestion on how to make a fake weed?

Some people say oregano or catnip works well but how do I dry these stuff so that it looks like weed?

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 49,572 posts

Nickel42O

Nickel42O

• Registered Upgraded
  • 354 posts
Take a stem and glue oregano to it I did this once as a joke to my friend. I made legit oregano nugs looked just like it too. Don't smoke it though.

Yafeelsogood

Yafeelsogood

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

They think it's chewing tobacco? Is it... brown?? :confused:

No just a plain green-yellow weed with no hair follicles but my parents never saw a bud in real life so they assume it's some sort of tobacco.

@Nickel42O
Dried or Fresh oregano?

I just bought a bushel of parsley and some fresh pack of oregano (already got dried oregano at home). Can I microwave it to dry?

pigpen03

pigpen03

wandering in your grow.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,514 posts
throw it in the oven on like warm for an hour or so.^^^

Zlideways

Zlideways

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,285 posts
desperate motha fucka lol

reefermadness11

reefermadness11

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,118 posts
Just go buy more weed?

ICGreen

ICGreen

Likely Medicated

• 15,954 posts

thejester4yall

thejester4yall

Chesta Da Molesta

• Registered Upgraded
  • 555 posts
Take the big leave the shake

NeverOddOrEven.

NeverOddOrEven.

Just Chill

• Banned by Moderators
  • 9,434 posts
"Honey, this tobacco has been replaced with herbs and spices"

Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,713 posts
Cut some real grass and form it into a ball that looks like a nug and let it dry ripped a few dumbasses off doin this (for pay back not just to be a dick)

mambugaw

mambugaw

Medicinal User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,388 posts
parsely and oregano look just like it just use whatever adhesive you want to make it look like a nug.

I was in the same situation as you and it worked.

Oh Well Whatever

Oh Well Whatever

I Wish It Would Rain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,306 posts
So I'm curious.
Why buy stuff to replace weed with when you could have bought like, y'know..more weed?

thewarden

thewarden

I've come to desecrate your bones

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,707 posts

So I'm curious.
Why buy stuff to replace weed with when you could have bought like, y'know..more weed?

cause, y'know, assorted spices are gonna be significantly cheaper than bud.

Beer Man

Beer Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 137 posts
That's hard to believe that your parents don't know the smell or look of weed. I honestly think you want to go rip someone off.

Maybe some moss would work.

TheFattestMatt

TheFattestMatt

Tubby Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
I read somewhere that someone took some dry oregano, spread it across a pan and sprayed hair spray on it. Then he like clumped it together and let it dry.

Not positive it would work, but it sounds plausible.

greenLUNG

greenLUNG

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts

That's hard to believe that your parents don't know the smell or look of weed. I honestly think you want to go rip someone off.

Maybe some moss would work.

how do you figure?? if someone doesnt smoke weed, or look for it or have ever tried it or smelled it how would you know? not every single adult is going to know what every single thing in the world is... let alone a "drug" and what they typically look like. especially when alcohol was much more popular when his parents were around, and weed was MUCH more frowned upon by america and there were alot less tokers then compared to now

by the way op u should just use some grass or oregano and take that big nug, shake is gonna be worthless. and how old are you op

Kobe4MVP420

Kobe4MVP420

We smoke in Peace

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,092 posts
Well if your 18, you should walk into their room and just take it back. You bought it with your money, so its technically stealing. Unless ur one of those, "hey mom, i'm going to the movies. Can i have a 20?" kids.

Guest_flamerun92_*

Guest_flamerun92_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
parsley& oregano with some lemon juice and resin so it has somewhat of a weed smell ,just put enough parsley so that it would look dry and clump up

ManyBlunts

ManyBlunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 520 posts

parsley& oregano with some lemon juice and resin so it has somewhat of a weed smell ,just put enough parsley so that it would look dry and clump up

Lemon??

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users