Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Type Of Stoner Are You? (FUNNY VID) LMAO

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Coach.

I guess? Haha, I'm the laid back dude just smokin the herb tryin to help everyone out.

2. Storyteller with a hint of coach. I'm kinda notorious for talking a hell of a lot and not passing the joint, but I don't smoke it either, just sort of forget about it until someone reminds me or it goes out.

3. chem/coach for sure

4. Thats the chemist bro

5. definitely sneak a toke and coach and macguyver. i sneak so many tokes im always high. the coach part is just natural and im always makin home peices that can hit better than your roor.

6. sometimes i go mcgyver when i try tomake a homemade bong or vape . other times when im really high im a story teller I wont stfu unless someone tells metoo and even then ill cotinue if ihave some good to say :D most of the times im the guy asleep that only wakes up when the joint/blunt is coming my way:smoke:

7. the klutz(sometimes), the mcguyver(since im constantly breaking stuff im always making something out of nothing whether its an pen pipe or homemade vaporizer) and the story teller, except i pass the blunt lmao

8. Deff the chemist haha..But not like the way he said it. He just sounds like a snob

9. Definitely a mix between the Coach and the Chemist.

10. Im none of the above.

My dad is the dad. The only time Ive heard of bo-guarding the joint/blunt was from the vid and my dad lol

Got one friend who is just like the story teller. I always have to mention something

The chemist is like my other friend. He has all the crazy pieces.

I don't know what I am to be honest. None of those though haha

11. Chemist/Coach

I know a LOT of storytellers ahahah, one of them even likes to sit there and constantly touch up the blunt/joint, burning it off way faster than necessary so it's "always burning perfectly".... Too much.

12. Im the coach, bringing years of stoner knowledge to the youth of tomorow!