Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Which Type Of Stoner Are You? (FUNNY VID) LMAO

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by traviekush, Apr 13, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0QXjcXEYMM&feature=related]ABOS - Types of Stoners - YouTube[/ame]

2. I think i am probably the coach, I can't help myself.

3. Yeh Im afraid the coach is the character there i can relate to the most...

4. The one girl sleeping.
    :p

5. Funny. Totally The Chemist.

6. My goodness they have fronto in the start of the vid, <3 fronto

7. Ok Im the closet smoker dad. Lols for sure. I mean Im a med patient, a father, and I work at a drug free facility, Plus my whole family dont know that Im a patient so it fits me perfectly except when he says dont tell mom. My women is deffinently fine with me medicating! Awesome little short vid lols.

8. Im somewhere in the middle of Chemist and the Coach hahaha

9. Mix of Macguvyer, chemist and a little bit of coach.

10. The story teller, except I will pass.

However..

Man, this one time we were at the local tuner car show and we-

11. Yeah, the chemist I think.

12. Definitely a mix of the chemist and the coach. Get me high enough and I turn into the storyteller.

13. Why is there no dude that always has the answer? I feel that whenever my friends have a question about bud i know it off the top of my head.

14. Storyteller here.

15. Yeah i'm probably the chemist / coach to.

16. The chemist bro.. knows everything about thc.
    Personally I'm a mix between the clutz and sneak a toke:smoke: I get so clumsy when I'm high haha

17. Haha I'm def Chemist and slowly turning coach as I grow older, for sure.

18. Im a cross between the coach and the Macguyver cause im always teaching people how to hit tubes and i can fix any blunt or make something to smoke out of from practically nothing.

19. I am no expert by any means but I am the coach when my friends hang out because they are new to the herb. I always try to get them as high as possible :D But overall I guess I would be the storyteller/chemist.

20. I wish there was a philosophical type though. I would fit that the best haha. Getting high and talking about life when I am just clearly high as hell xD