Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with a fever

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Azatos, Apr 13, 2012.

1. I've taken dayquil and other meds which made me feel a little better. But, I feel smoking weed takes away alot of the shittier symptoms. I know weed isn't it a cureall obviously but will it be harmful to smoke with a fever?

2. It won't be harmful in the sense that it will do any harm to you.. I don't know if smoking will make your fever go away but I smoke sick whenever I am sick and it usually helps a ton.

3. It certainly wont help the fever, but I can't see any reason to not use marijuana as a cold remedy if you use edibles or vape. It basically makes me feel 100% (minus a runny nose).

Smoking could potentially make your illness last longer or get worse, especially if you have a sore throat and cough, so I'd really recommend an alternate method than smoking.

4. yeah, I kind of have a cough, not really that bad as its more of the chills and aches than anything.

5. low fevers will go away for me when i get high. but if it's a high temperature i doubt it would do too much

6. When I'm high and have a fever I put on a comedy (preferably about pot too haha). Sleep a little bit, drink tons of waters because of the greenery, last but not least when I get the munchies I have some soup already ready to be heated and boom cured. I don't think I've been truly sick since I started smoking 3 years ago.