"A Good Grower" needs some help with sprouts!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by shotnva777, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Excuse my sarcasm in the threads title! lol.... I DO however have ppl that tell me I am just THAT!

Nonetheless, I have a couple weird "Feminized Shark Attack" sprouts... 2 to be EXACT! And they're having some "problems"!

They've been transplanted out of their Dixie Cups, into a small pot (with good drainage I might add)! I'm using the same soil as I ALWAYS do, my own mixture, and its at a perfect 6.5 ph (testing with a soil ph tester). I grow all organically, I don't feed my plants anything THAT I CAN'T DRINK w/o dying! The mix is made like THIS RIGHT HERRRE! :D

- First the pot's bottom is layered with small rocks for good drainage (cannot rem. the EXACT name at the moment)

- 50% McDonald's Nursery Organic Potting Soil (100% organic! No slow release ferts n shit!)

- 50% Organic Perlite

- Suggested amount of Dolomite Lime (to buffer the soil)

- Suggested amount of Fox Farms Happy Frog (5-5-5 ALL ORGANIC, dry top dressing)

- Rotted egg shells that soak in magnesium sulphate and then blended (DIY, all organic Cal/Mag)

All of that is thoroughly mixed and then watered. I then let it sit for about a week (so it can all break down and dry out a bit - because I SOAK IT after being mixed to make sure everything is evenly distributed) before transplanting the sprouts into the mix! The seeds and sprouts themselves are started in nothing but a miniature Dixie Cup, filled with an "Organic Seed Starting Mix" (already Ph balanced). Once the sprouts get a few good leaf sets, they're put in "THE MIX"! (how many times have I said "THE MIX" NOW?! LOL!)

Ive always had a 98% success rate, doing this EXACT PROCESS (I say 98% because I had one sprout not survive this time; only ONE other time has this happened with a Skunk/NL Hybrid!)

ALL OF THAT SAID! Haha... My "sharks" are kind of "drooping" but NOT in an over watered way!? Its weird, I don't know what's causing it! Think of a short sprout, about 2 1/2 leaf sets looking damn healthy, no brown spots, pretty, LIGHT GREEN leaves (COULD be a problem as well since they're kinda "yellowish" - but not bad AT ALL!) THIS IS HARD WITHOUT HAVING THE PICS! Lol! Ill be home in about 30mins and then ill post them, but here's the thing....

They've looked rather healthy since they sprouted, the only problem is the leaves are curling downwards and are pretty "stiff", as if THEY DONT WANT TO BE BENT BACK UP! It was like that from its first set of TRUE leaves! ITS DEF NOT OVER WATERED, AS I LET THE SOIL DRY ALMOST COMPLETELY BETWEEN WATERINGS!!

When she started to turn light green is when i transplanted it from the seed startin mix to "THE MIX".... I was thinking lack of nutes, or some type of deficiency! But it still looks the same! When i got em cut out the dixie cup the rootball looked GREAT, even with the plants "problems", they stretched all the way down and around the cup! They both are sharing a 300w CFL on a 24hr light cycle... Scared to put them under a direct HPS yet, don't think they can handle it!
    Again, symptoms of BOTH sprouts:

- Light green leaves, yellowish tint

- Drooping leaves that are STIFF and bounce right back down after you "pull" them up

That's about it, but atleast you know their growing environment! Lol.... I just got home, let me snap some photos and a video as well and ill edit the post with them....
    Thanks for ANYONE'S HELP! +REP AS WELL!

**HERE'S THE PICTURES AS PROMISED!!!**

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW BAD THE BOTTOM LEAVES HAD GOTTEN ..... NÉED THIS SOLVED!

2. Anyone?! Need some help here....

3. saw this post was a while ago. what finally happened?

4. They turned into two MASSIVE Dinafem Shark Attacks and yielded 3 zips a piece!

Buds have been LONG GONE! Haha...

... I haven't been on GC in a WHILE! Mostly cuz I've stopped growin indoors and its winter now! I'll be back in spring!