Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mixing water with pee in a drug test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by s3v loves you, Apr 10, 2012.

1. I have a drug test today, it's the kind that has a sticker on the cup (that you pee in) that can detect drugs. Can I mix my piss with hot water? It will not be sent to a lab.

I took one hit a month ago, before that it had been 5 weeks. It took me 15 weeks to get clean last time, so I'm a lil worried. I HAVE to pass this

2. Of course you can mix piss with hot water...You can mix piss with just about anything.

Regardless you should be clean...15 weeks is rare, typically a month.:cool:

3. Always drink a ton of water an hour before the test, you'll do fine.
    If its a more expensive test done by a lab, they will know you dilluted the water, but if its just a cup test you should be fine