Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Mixing water with pee in a drug test

• Please log in to reply

s3v loves you

s3v loves you

Master Bargainer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,800 posts
I have a drug test today, it's the kind that has a sticker on the cup (that you pee in) that can detect drugs. Can I mix my piss with hot water? It will not be sent to a lab.

I took one hit a month ago, before that it had been 5 weeks. It took me 15 weeks to get clean last time, so I'm a lil worried. I HAVE to pass this

OscarZetaAcosta

OscarZetaAcosta

R.I.P. Illadelphin

• Gold Member
  • 11,698 posts

ClintBeestwood

ClintBeestwood

ClintBeestwood

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

I have a drug test today, it's the kind that has a sticker on the cup (that you pee in) that can detect drugs. Can I mix my piss with hot water? It will not be sent to a lab.

I took one hit a month ago, before that it had been 5 weeks. It took me 15 weeks to get clean last time, so I'm a lil worried. I HAVE to pass this

Always drink a ton of water an hour before the test, you'll do fine.
If its a more expensive test done by a lab, they will know you dilluted the water, but if its just a cup test you should be fine

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users