Well the time has come and new seeds was germinated
I started with about 50 bag seeds and got 15 to germinate
15 Seeds went into rockwool and so far 3 have sprouted leaves and has roots growing out of the bottom of the rockwool and was put into the RDWC buckets
My intentions is to take the first 8 that sprout leaves and use them and trash the other 7
The RDWC system took 32 gallons of water.
The water temp was around 76.6
The Ph was around 6.3 from tap so I am not going to mess with it for now
The ppm from the tap was 176
I made a minor plumbing change this round after haveing a near disaster when one of the buckets over flowed last grow.
Another change I am going to make is to add another drain just above the intake flow that leads to another bucket. That way if the bucket fills past the intake, the additional drain above the intake will let the water flow into another bucket to drain and prevent an over flow
A couple pics of the little darlings and of the intake change