The End of the Tunnel

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Jörmungandr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. #1 Jörmungandr, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
     I am confusing the confused: 

• Like Like x 1
  2. It might be a little confusing for them...but not in a damaging way. ...Like you might see leaves on the same plant facing 2 different directions (different light sources) ..but it's no big deal. The plant will optimize itself and turn towards the brightest light source.

more light = more bud, as long as it's not F'ing with temps. :) I can't tell from the pic, but if those have those plastic covers over the lights, pop em off.

3. #3 Jörmungandr, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 Jörmungandr, Apr 11, 2012
    compulsive  rearranging

• Like Like x 2
  5. Looking good man. Thats a pretty cool setup. Did you get those lights with the covers from walmart?

6. #6 Jörmungandr, Apr 11, 2012
     I've never given it a serious effort

7. #7 Jörmungandr, Apr 11, 2012
     show the lights

8. wow I didn't realize how much wattage you have going...cool vid, it's always a trip to see a grow in 3d.

9. That's pretty amazing, never seen anything like it. Looks like some kind of professional stage lighting or something lol. Nice vid :bongin:

10. Those are not 100 watt CFLs, sorry to burst your bubble :p

11. #11 Jörmungandr, Apr 11, 2012
    I realize that

12. That's fine, but most people go by actual watts around here. Saying you have 2300 watts of CFL in your grow room can be misleading to some. :)

13. #13 Jörmungandr, Apr 11, 2012
     I can place them just about anywhere.

14. #14 Jörmungandr, Apr 11, 2012
     buds.

Attached Files:

15. Very frosty!!! Can't wait to see them finish, you must be proud!!! :D

Do you have a pet or something? Thought I saw webbing on your bud, but I think it's just hair. I'm just cautious about mites, they can ruin a lot of hard work.

I have pets too, my labs shed like crazy but they're not allowed near my grow because they can carry mites, especially if they've been chasing animals through the brush.

...just a thought :eek:

16. #16 Jörmungandr, Apr 11, 2012
    I have to cross my fingers

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. azamax my friend havent seen a mite in 6months since my first dose.

18. your 23x23watters kinda hurts my head to think about for some reason but its lookin good man. how many plants do you have under there and any more spec. info on yourgrow would be cool growing medium? nutes? exhaust? pot size? sorry to bombard you with qs. ii just kinda have growcd i really like to know all the little details but if you dont feel like typin i understand

19. #19 Jörmungandr, Apr 13, 2012
     ready for the next wave

20. they look fucking awesome for the setup your using keep it up man.how many gallons does a 17" pot hold? how tall do you veg them before flower? do you have any reasoning for no nutes? bitchin cfl grow for sure im stoked to see this one finish