The End of the Tunnel

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Jörmungandr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. #1521 Jörmungandr, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    void

2. Progress and potential

IMAG2931.JPG IMAG2932.JPG

IMAG2933.JPG IMAG2934.JPG

Nothing immediately ready for harvest as will power begins a contest with selfishness;  plan on holding out until the end of the month to take down 1/2 of each of the elder three to provide while younger faces play catch up.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. There's always a fresh batch in the foreground of the ever distant horizon.

IMAG2947.JPG

Image120.jpg

IMAG2948.JPG

4. wow.....new format?????? Chupa-Chupa.....how you doing Buddy????
    ~Julie-Beth~

5. Hope your 4th was a good one.. Garden is in full mid summer swing..
    [​IMG]

6. Knock Knock..

7. 100_1281.JPG

Floro grow with some sunlight through the window access; just placed it into Flower.
    Restructured branches for light access.

8. Took a mess of clones yesterday finishing up the full selection of strains @ 2 per plus a few spares of particularly interesting strains like Ashratu with it's monster fan leafs..
    [​IMG]

9. Sampled the end product of Ashratu or is propagation based on curb appeal and intuition?

10. I live in Ireland and I use CFLs because of the law.I fine them brilliant on cost and with a few of them in tents.loads of lumens. Just brand new to this site as soon as I figure this site out I will post pics and chat about weed. Love this I need friends so if ye looking for a friend in Ireland I am ur man loves getting stoned and love growing. Its an art growing.Every1 should smoke weed.The Irish government are wankers won't even look at the marijuana bill to pass it.Look at what it is doing since beening made illegal in some states in America. Loads of medical popertys and helping the country chat soon

11. Ashratu is going to be a silver w/ heavy lemon/lime smell & flavor....real sticky too! God knows what the SoCal sun is going to do with it....should be very interesting to find out tho! Sea is very proud! LOL

~JB~

12. She is going to be a beast for sure and he should be proud.. We did get a sampler off the original seedling so I've got a good idea what she tastes like from that.. I took extra cuttings this round so I can get a couple out to other growers to insure we keeper this one.. Got a couple each of Betsy and Bubba running now and a couple of Skunks just fired as well.. The Betsys are closely matched but the Bubbas has one a tall bitch right out of the gate.. Got the room for her being outside so I'll run up both this next cycle and then pick a keeper.. Still have to make a final selection on some SG stuff too.. I can't keep them all even if 3 phenoms of MCD are fun as can be..
    BNW

13. Bubba has always run well for me.....I've had here indoor & out ....& Betsy is Jessi's favorite since we started all this.....so I always have one of her going....I just harvested both for the closet! Bubba is a tougher plant I find....

~JB~ Yep MCD is a good one to keep around & such a purty purty Girl....LOL New shit is coming out, have you talked to SG?? Or do you want it from me.....LOL [​IMG]

14. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Chupa, I still have YOUR seeds......

~JB~

16. Image020.jpg Image021.jpg

A few more days before upgrading and trading places with underachievers from the other room.

17. #1539 Jörmungandr, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2015
    The reconfigured Vegetaiurm; Yggdrasil stands in the center of a dozen fresh beans with twenty more to flanking them in four 2ft planters (caught on sale for $1.97 each).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

18. IMAG2882.JPG

My seldom silent assistant impatiently overseeing the photo shoot.

IMAG2876.JPG

Four lackluster ladies lounging in the Clown Car

IMAG2877.JPG
    IMAG2878.JPG

Wasted potential languishing on the shelves

IMAG2879.JPG
    Ten fresh contestants surround the most promising of all efforts to date (having already sacrificed one lower and the top of the main to provide for immediate needs). A nameless number of neophytes cling to hope along the periphery.