The End of the Tunnel

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Jörmungandr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. I was growing in the desert
    in the unrelenting heat
    I was growing in the jungle
    where the air was sticky sweet
    I was growing in the mountains
    above the fluffy clouds
    I was growing on an island
    away from all the crowds
    back when the world was simple
    and every day was fun
    now I'm growing in the closet
    with a pale electric sun

2. OH YES!!!!  I Love this one, Chupa....write another???

~JB~

3. I always wonder how my little whimsicals are received;  mind offering your interpretation of what this one says to you?

4. A LIFE well led....

~JB~

5. Actually it was the mournful tale of the majestic spirit of my little green phoenix who's birthright of fresh air and open skies has been denied and is destined to spend untold generations in confinement and confusion.

6. Damn, I was close tho' wasn't I???   LOL  

7. #1387 Jörmungandr, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2014
    For no other reason than it's aesthetic beauty.

[​IMG]

8. Been putting off an overhaul of the cording for the Big Room;  just a tweak in placement of the surge protectors that are daisy chained to handle the lights and fans.  It surprises me that I've been satisfied with the coverage for this long since my habit is to over think things and change the layout every other day.  Here's a view from below at the guts of the system; 90 watt UFO LED - 400 watt HID - flanked by four 23 watt @2700k CFLs below and four above the shelves - augmented by four 15 watt @2700k CFL spotlights along the back wall.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
                    food.gif

~JB~   <SMOOCHES>  LOL

10. This is what you get!

IMAG2378.JPG IMAG2379.JPG

IMAG2380.JPG IMAG2381.JPG

IMAG2382.JPG IMAG2383.JPG

IMAG2384.JPG IMAG2385.JPG

IMAG2386.JPG IMAG2387.JPG

11. #1394 Jörmungandr, Dec 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    With the admittedly idealized memory of past efforts as my benchmark, I measure the progress of what is at hand;  despite an overly critical nature I can't help but be pleased with how things are going.   The suspicion that those earlier attempts showed faster growth initially led to this latest head to head, pitting a 12/12@2700k against 18/6@6500k;  the more compact spacing between nodes with these on veg hours is more likely due to the lighting spectrum than the hours, so this experiment will have to be redone at a future time to offer matching conditions.  

IMAG2419.JPG IMAG2420.JPG
    IMAG2421.JPG IMAG2422.JPG

12. I'm sooooooooooooo PROUD!!   no shit..... :yay:

~JB~  I can show PRIDE in your growing, correct???  You bet'cha I can....how's work going these days??? :bongin:

13. Doing some Light Reading there, Skippy???  LOL   Oh yay, Physics....Personally I like the Wolf-Rayet Stars....maybe because they are so massive, rare & unpredictable....kinda like me.... :ey:  Or maybe it's because I collect DUST too......LMFAO!

~Julie-Beth~
    spiral5 Wolf-Rayet.gif morph Wolf-Rayet.gif

Might as well throw in a pic of a Dark Goblin being trimmed....very PURPLE on the outside, deep PINK on the inside....Meet Debra.... Dk Goblin Debra Pinkish (554x800).jpg

14. nam nam nam nam..

15. You and Brass seem to have done well with the DG;  with the GT on the horizon once again there might be some who take that effort more seriously than my normal schwag.

16. I noticed an open reflector HPS, what are you using to control heat, active exhaust with passive intake? If so what size room and fan if you don't mind me asking, and what are your temps like?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum