The End of the Tunnel

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by Jörmungandr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. HA!!!  Li'l fucker.....LMAO!

2. buahahahaha wuvs yewwww

3. xcpptwy sqhh mzzp cat???   Translates to "Getting your feet wet???"....sneaky sneaky....LOL

~Sundance~  Let's see what you did in HB100 too....haven't been in there yet....I bet it's very similar which tells me you're close & getting WEAK!  LOL  :yay: 

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlLn9LYXMBU

5. LMAO!   Wooooooo-wooooooooo......Wooooooooo-woooooooo....almost hypnotic!   WOOOOooooooo-woooooooooo.......WOOOoooooo-woooooooooo.........

~JB~   Do another one....I'm HIGH & need entertainment.....WOOOOOooooooo-wooooooooooo.................

6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWINtUCshxY

7. Well, I think you're funny!!!   I just caught your ass on IC....LMFAO!!!  Shouldn't have left the Mighty Mouse pic....HA!  Caught you!!

~Julie-Beth~  

8. Caught but not caught up;  don't really see a need to spread myself any thinner, but being a member allows for a better experience cruising through the site trolling for tweaks for my efforts.

9. You should take advantage of the knowledge spread out over there....I mostly do a lot of reading...like yesterday.  I'm trying to come up with a reasonable recipe for organic mix that I can do myself....this round of flowering I had them in the basic mix I found on GC....& I do see a difference, but there is something not right & I don't know what that is....bought more basic soil, compost & perlite & I need to mix more today....just don't know what!  Do you have suggestions??????

~Sundance~   just me.....

10. Whoa, read your link that you left...I knew Jerry was a Huge Organic Guy, but I hadn't seen that thread!!  I'm still reading on the links...Thanks Chupa, I think I have a mix in mind now, but I need more EWC to finish the amount I need to mix....but I can get started on it & let it "cook" down while I wait for EWC in the mail...it's the only way I can get the stuff here as far as I know...haven't found a local source!!!

~JB~  <smooches> My Friend!

11. Perhaps there's a marketing opportunity waiting to happen;  High Country Crawlers - your own brand labeled earthworms grown indoors and then you package and sell them online or locally.

12. HA!!!!!  I love the Name!!!  High Country Crawlers....catchy, very catchy....but I don't know the first thing about worms....nada.

~S~

13. Found a greenhouse grower on the other site in your neck of the woods (9300ft); perhaps you could make use of that summer house in such a fashion.

14. Hummmmm.....looking at the thread now.....might be interesting to follow & read, but I'm not sure how feasible it is at 9000+....now insulation in the ceilings???  WTF????   I know when it hit's -10 to -20 up here, I don't see how this can possibly work!

15. IMAG0099.JPG
    Sprouts in the box
    IMAG0100.JPG
    mixed batch in the Vegetarium
    IMAG0097.JPG
    the Big Room

16. I brought it to the Scientist to grade the THC
    he analyzed all day long and then he said to me
    I've never seen a stronger weed, it broke my biggest scale
    and when he turned to walk away he'd grown a freakin' tail
    lizard.jpg