curvy girls thread...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lazyy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. #5622 STIGGY, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    Tex is she your Lady or just a friend?
    This pic is pretty nice
    Tell her she made it Move

2. #5623 101 BIG TEX 101, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2015
    she's my girl [​IMG] thx, I'l tell her

4. Claudia Alende (sp?)... sweet baby jesus

Attached Files:

5. Jesus had a beard!

Attached Files:

6. I love bbw, who wants an anorexic chick with an eating disorder. Only problem is I never found one that was confident, so when you tell them how beautiful they are they never believe it .

7. I think my jaw just dropped

8. It's been too long since I've seen this thread. And got damn it. Raider is killin it here still. I see some selfie type pics here too....the women coming out the wood works....love it

9. I fucking love this thread

10. #5634 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. you came into this thread knowing what it was about, you spouted off your sjw shit like this is the place for it. your post had nothing to do with this thread, it wasnt a positive contribution or even a neutral one, it was simply negative.
    and you can stop right there with that holier-than-thou shit. you dont have a deeper thought level or way of life, your the pussification of males personified. you're most likely one of those guys that joins up into feminist groups cuz you think they'll like you and you might get laid, but you know deep down it'll never happen.

this thread is for appreciating a certain body type of women. you cant tell how they are on the inside from these pictures and honestly I dont think any of us care. we might fuck them if given the chance, but I doubt many of us would put up with any bitchy attitude shit from them.

12. My god white women have learned the ways...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk