curvy girls thread...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lazyy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. #5561 travilanche, Jul 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2015
    Amen to that homer. That girl is SLAMMIN! Looks like sooooo much fun! 10/10!

2. I love me some thick chicks can't get enough TnA

3. Hi

Attached Files:

4. This is curvy.

Idk wtf you other dudes are on.

Fat does not equal curvy.

5. You keep your definition of curvy, and we'll keep ours. No reason to bash on it in a thread where we're here to appreciate the curvy female form.

6. Ohhhhh yessss :)

7. Coming from one of the most opinionated users on this site ha. Whatever man. I love curvy girls. Fat is not sexy to me. I'm not saying every post in here is nasty but a lot are.

I'm just confused about when curvy became synonymous with overweight??

8. Its called desperate virgins. They can't even get a fat chick in real life so that is their dream. If there is wrinkles in the ass and leg its fat. Squat booty over squash and ice cream booty any day.
    Tight curves are way better than 60lbs of hanging ass fat.
    But some guys think that if they post pictures of unattractive women then the female users of this site will feel less self conscious and post their personal fat ass pics. I'm not saying you have to be a size too but if you have a huge ass cause you eat too much then yeah that is gross

9. Yeah yeah that's what it is, we feel the girl users will be less offended,
    There's a fit girls thread you know! Why don't talk go and hate over there

10. Yup definitely the controversy that belongs in the curvy girls thread. Good going guys

11. All girls are curvy in some respect this argument is invalid,
    All women are beautiful weather be thin fat or ugly I love all women,

12. Wow you've put a lot of thought into this lol

13. Cause I know guys in real life who think that way just they don't have it in them to tell it like it is or how they really feel.
    Its not my thought as much as the hidden phyche of most men that they won't divulge because they are afraid it ruins their chances of getting any at all when really they could get alot better if they had standards and tried to compliment real women in real life instead of pleasing some girl online they will never meet, they try to "sweet talk them" in the only place they feel comfortable to even if its not how they really feel.
    Sex is a game for guys, whether they admit it or not. Not saying there are not good guys but honestly no man would really go for half these chicks if they could have a real 10/10. That's how you know its a psychology game to entice other "real" women as they perceive to show themselves online. Instead of being some model who post pics they see jt as a personal achievement

14. a lot of illogical and downright retarded thought. desperation may lead to who you're willing to fuck but it certainly doesnt dictate you who you are attracted to. whether someone is attracted to a 400lb woman or 80lb woman, it makes no difference. you may not understand it, but it doesnt matter. I dont understand how someone would like stick figure women that look like they've been living in a concentration camp or those with fake tits, but to each their own, no need to bring negative bullshit in here.

15. I am with you on the compliment shit, it seems a bit desperate. could they actually fine every one of them attractive? sure. but I'm not gonna say anything, its their life not mine.

16. Grimm that is exactly what I mean.I may say it harshly but I want women to know. I'm not the one asking for their photos or begging for more never have never will. I have a girl who is bigger than average. I do love her but to go online to check out obese wrecks is not in any guys mind unless they see it as possibly fulfilling personally to have the chance to interact with another "real" woman. When every woman is real, even that "fake" supermodel.

17. There is to much conversation in this thread..where the big booty bitches at?

18. There is to much conversation in this thread..where the big booty bitches at?
    T ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437799513.457077.jpg

19. Swerve

Attached Files: