curvy girls thread...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lazyy, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Merika f ya

Attached Files:

2. Big girls need love too

3. BRUH! World record holder for ass.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433705766.011894.jpg

4. Someone actually messaged me and asked me to post here. So I guess I should! 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. this should have been done months ago.

6. Post some More in a very shear Teddy

7. Anyone ever been at the pool, and a girl with such perfect dimensions walks in that you have to actively stop yourself from saying "Jesus fucking Christ!" Out loud? Happened to me tonight. This girl looked like someone had molded human flesh around an hourglass. Complete with a set of triple D's popping out of the two piece she was wearing. How are you supposed to not stare just a little bit?

8. i cant "Like" this enough! theres only one like button.

how are you not supposed to snap a quick photo?!?

9. In the water. Didn't have my phone. Plus that would feel a bit wrong. Still...had to look a bit more than I should've.

10. i guess i need to go for a swim in my neighborhood pool.

11. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want a donut.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434136470.196521.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434136485.205500.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1434136502.478571.jpg mm

12. Ill gladly add some sprinkles

13. Haha as a curvy girl, I'm feeling the love! [​IMG]
    But also a little uncomfortable... haha

14. Blimey! I never knew so many guys were in to curvy girls. I feel my confidence rising just reading this :-D

So many of us love thick chicks, and when they post selfies here it's the best :D