Are Asian pussies tighter than Caucatian pussies?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Apr 10, 2012.

1. I guess on average it's very possible that your scale is correct. However, it's probably not that big of a difference.

I'd prefer to have a nice fit. Kind of like skinny jeans or perhaps a glove. Where it almost feels too tight, but in all actuality it fits just right. A snug fit.

2. I think its like pizza. No matter what, its enjoyable and good.

Unless its rotted pizza :p and in the vagina metaphor, disease ridden and swampy (think blue waffle, yeast infection or just gross)

3. Depends on the female not on her race. I'm asian and my bf's italian... We all know italian men have big dicks but they say its weird to find he has an asian gf. I've heard from a lot of my girl friends that they have tight pussies but that's because they're asian. I can tell you this... i can take that fuckin cock and ride it till it squirts but i also have a deeper pussy cuz of all the experience. i still can't believe my pussy stays tight tho. still depends on the girl

4. [​IMG]

Lol jk.​

5. #65 kingsmo, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2012
    what you said made absolutely no sense what-so-ever.

oh btw when i discuss penis size with my male friends, guess what???? all of us have a 9"penis. of course mine is better than theirs! weird coincedence huh???? i mean, so many well endowed men hanging out like a bunch of construction workers after-work. soooo im not amazed that MOST of your friends( as most people every where will say) say they have tight pussies.

come on. get real. nobody advertises a lose vagina.

troll.

6. Asian assholes are tighter,......so with that said , I would agree that pussies are tighter too :D

7. Tight and deep pussy... I like it!

8. [quote name='"giraffe"'] way to be open minded[/quote]

Hahaha, I don't know if this topic is one that pushes open-mindedness? :p

9. well you know what they say about Asians, there eyes arent the only thing sideways!:p