Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you smoke weed through your anus?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stevegrass2, Apr 9, 2012.

1. LMFAO this thread is fucking hilarious

2. I saw someone smoke a pipe through their nose.
    Funny shit.

3. Inject a soothing medicinal suppository with honey oil and insert. You will have a relieving bowel movement after.

4. Look up a tutorial to make honey oil. Make it then put it in glycerin capsules. Then put into anus. Serious answer here.

5. [quote name='"Dankfoshooo"']I saw someone smoke a pipe through their nose.
    Funny shit.[/quote]

My friend hit a blunt through his nose

6. Actually, it is very easy solo. I do this all the time man. Just soak a good half of bud in gasoline and shove it up there. Proceed to light it! You may feel a slight burning sensation, but it sure gets the job done. Happy smokin

7. #47 Deleted member 457854, Jun 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2021
    Inihu

8. How do you plan on getting the water to bubble lol

9. It's not if you do it with booze that has low alcohol %

10. For anyone who's actually serious about this, or if a legitimate medical patient stumbles across this thread and needs help,
    here's some legitimate, serious, advice...

You can take cannabis capsules, even those made for oral use, as suppositories.

Using a (needle-less) syringe, or the proper bags and nozzles, you can also give 'tincture enemas'. :)

From a past thread...

Remember; taking cannabis as a suppository bypasses the liver, meaning you'll achieve
    faster results, but you miss out on the conversion that takes place in the liver, and as such the effects
    of a suppository will not be as powerful, or as long-lasting, as consuming a medium-chain triglyceride oil orally.

BadKat's CannaPharm: Edibles, Drinkables, and more...

Med-Grade Hash Capsules

[​IMG][​IMG]

Med-Grade Capsules w/out Lecithin

[​IMG]

Minimalist Canna Capsules

[​IMG]

Sloppy" MacGyver-esque Capsules

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Glycerin Tincture - Hash or Flowers (for drinks, e-cigs, and sublingual buccal use!)

Glycerin Tincture

[​IMG]

(photo-excerpts, from the above tutorials...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:wave:

11. #52 home wrecker, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2012
    I love you bad kitty :love:

12. Trolls can be awesome!

13. I really don't know about smoke BUT, pun intended, I did know a young lady, she was batshit crazy, who used to give herself an enema twice a week with Marijuana tea. She swore it was the best high ever.

Myself? I always took her word for it. Did I say she was batshit crazy?

14. Explain to me how you inhale with your anus?

15. You're badass.

16. [quote name='"smoking515"']Explain to me how you inhale with your anus?[/quote]

Reverse fart duh :rolls eyes:

17. lol lold so hard