Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

can you smoke weed through your anus?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stevegrass2, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Steps:

Grind up bud. A quarter oz or more required.
    Stuff into anus. After its in you will need something to pack it. Like a dildo.
    Grab ass cheeks and spread em.
    Your helper will then light up. Butane lighter works, but I prefer hemp wick.
    You may feel a slight tingling on the sphincter, but that means its working.
    Gasp quickly, and tighten up. Hold that hit in son.
    Higher'n a motherfucker. I perfected this method over a year ago.

2. ........
    Dafuq.

3. Meanwhile back at the ranch...

4. Does your ass have suction?

5. You better not be blowing smoke up my ass!

6. I swear this thread should be nominated for fuckery thread of the day.

7. It WILL work if you use oil. You can look up how to make oil by using the search function.

8. I heard if you toke your bong with your anus you get 19% more higher. I tried it a few times, seems to work. Make sure you clean the buttgravy off when you're done though. I forgot to, and I was all like "this weed taste like ass."

9. The crazy thing is is that this is at least halfway medically sound.

If you pour booze up your ass, you'll get crazy drunk real quick, but the downside is that it's almost, if not always, lethal.

10. You should try it, Not sure how you inhale through your anus though but we all have our special skills. Goodluck with it ;)

11. only works with thc pills my man

12. Don't know if someone suggested it yet but a gravity bongs work perfect. Just light that shit like normal, stand up on something so you can cover the top with your anus. Proceed to push down.

Wa la.

13. Some guy put oil in his ass and said it was the highest hes ever been. Ill try looking for that thread

14. I just lost all hope in humanity...

15. Not sure why but every time I see this picture, it just cracks me up :D :smoke: