Do you guys do anything to your eyebrows?(no homo)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dank Herb, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I get my eyebrows waxed otherwise they end up looking craaazy, girls seem to like them more too.

2. I have before, I don't go hard and shape them or anything that's pushing it. Usually I just clean myself up

3. i pluck the middle to avoid the dreaded unibrow

4. i dont do shit some girls love bushy brow's some dont but if theyre shallow enough to not like you until you shave then tell that bitch to get that mole she dosent think she has because shes seen it and dosent care anymore but its all another person who hasnt seen it notices.

5. I pluck the middle regularly. I don't have a lot of growth but it's noticeable if I don't take care of it.

Sometimes if I'm bored and plucking already I will get the free radicals around my eyebrows but that's a very rare occasion.

6. I'll shave the middle part if im lookin in the mirror and am like

"Damn, I got these 6 long ass hairs not connected to my eyebrows..."

7. I know this guy when he gets a fade he gets two little cuts at the end of each brow

8. I think that my eyebrows are a perfect shape. Plucked by God, one might say. I have never pulled an eyebrow from this face, it would just throw the symmetry off and I can't have that.

9. do you guys do anything with your pubes? no homo

10. Guys don't need to fuck with them unless its an uni

11. Ewwww :p
    I prefer axe ;)

12. i would prefer an axe to the neck

13. I have a nose hair trimmer with a guard on it and I run it over my eyebrows, reduce the bushiness since my fiance hates it. Get rid of the uni too, but thats it

14. #54 OweKnowsBest_4.23, Apr 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    really it depends on the severity of the uni. caterpillar pluck barley there leve it imo

i quoted the wrong post and now it looks weird please disregard. like everyone else i blame it on weed.

im meant this
    "Guys don't need to fuck with them unless its an uni"

15. Aww.. No Homo? I think we know..... :D! I dont touch them, my eyebrows are perfect!