New Spice/Incense/LegalHigh Thread Idea

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by ToastAndBananas, Apr 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys from GC, I was thinking a new section for spice would be pretty cool and could also bring in alot of traffic for the community.
    It could go as a new thread:

SMOKING AND USAGE
    TOKING TOOLS
    MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    MARIJUANA NEWS
    SPICE ZONE
    CHILL OUT ZONE
    CULTIVATION
    HELP

or if you were to put it in SMOKING AND USAGE as a sub-forum it could look like:

SMOKING AND USAGE
    Tokers Q&A

. . .Apprentice Tokers
    . . .Seasoned Tokers

Stash Jar
    Edible Herb
    Spice Room/Zone

...and if that was done, a little more in depth it could be like this or something along these lines:

SMOKING AND USAGE
    TOKERS Q&A
    . . .Apprentice Tokers
    . . .Seasoned Tokers

STASH JAR
    EDIBLE HERB
    SPICE ROOM/ZONE

This forum is for all your spice/herbal smoking related questions and all other "legal high discussion." The world is full with alternative solutions to experience full energy!
    . . .Legal Highs Read First - Important! (Rules and important information on spice and other legal highs)
    . . .Keeping Up With The News/Press On Legal Highs (New news, stories and information about legal highs. Make sure you know what your smoking and that is legal.)
    . . .Herbal Smoke (Legal bud, spice blends, incense, and other smoke discussion.)
    . . .Hookah Lounge (The tradition of smoking and hookahs casts surreal images of opulent flowing veils and beautiful exotic goddesses dancing in silken garb.)
    . . .Herbal Ecstacy/Mood Enhancers ("Sensations you have never felt before!")
    . . .K-Hole (Share your most bizarre experiences!)

...Other than calling it "Spice Zone," or "Spice Room," it could be titled as Legal High's or Herbal Smoke as a more generic title or it could be nicknamed like Spizzy Zone or something. (Me and my friends code-named spice as spizzy lol)

Anyways, I really think this could be a popular thread. Where I am from, Everybody smokes incense and spice. Everybody experiments with these legal highs and I have personally as well. I am positive that adding these will increase activity among the community and bring in many new members. A lot of people are longing for a place to learn about these things and also to share experiences and become smarter and safer with them. Well, there is my idea.

2. Legal highs are against the forum rules :smoke:

3. You did a lot of thinking and typing for nothing.

I really don't think they're ever gonna change their stance on this subject. I would say try pming somebody but that's not gonna change anything

4. It wasn't that long ago that they decided against talk of other drugs in general. I doubt they are going to change their minds and create a subforum just for it.

5. No......

- SJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.