Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thc pills

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CaliOGKush, Apr 7, 2012.

1. #1 CaliOGKush, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
    anyone with thc pill experience?

2. I ate 7 gold caps when i went to six flags a few weeks back and that fucked me up to the point of retardation. I know how you feel, It also depends if you ingested synthetic THC (Marinol/Dronabinol), or natural glycerin extracted pills (Gold Caps). Either way, they can be super potent :)

3. Thc pills now? Omfg fuck this world

4. THC Pills? Got anymore info?

5. THC Pills? Why would I use that when I got weed...[​IMG]:hello:

6. yeah bro ur wrecked

7. thc pills have been around for years. its what med patients use who cant smoke. because its not marijuana it can be prescribed in almost any state

8. Yeah, my buddy has a script to em.
    He kicked me down one, and I took it, but I was already so high (proly had blazed a g+ previously) that I'm not sure if I felt anything or not cuz I munched out and passed out shortly after taking it.
    Which is what my buddy said would happen when he gave it to me, so maybe it did work [a little too well]:D
    It's called Marinol, some pharms list it as dronabinol, one I personally had was marinol and a small tan-ish gel cap.

9. There are synthetic 'THC'/cannabinoid pills, such as marinol/dronabinol, which have supposedly been responsible for four or more deaths, in the short time they've been available......

And then, there are REAL Canna Capsules, which contain the full range of therapeutic and naturally-occurring cannabinoids, found in cannabis, which anyone can make, just like an edible... and while they can be overwhelming, if taken in high doses, natural cannabinoids have yet to physically harm anyone! :hello:

The below is what you're looking for, right in the stickies in the edible section at GC. [​IMG]

And if you really want to use herb without sifting or extracting hash first, just keep in mind that, instead of a single cap potentially being much too strong, it's going to be much more diluted, and it may take you as many as a few capsules to get where you need to be.

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And some smoking concentrate made the same way, with a faster wash/rinse...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-----

An excerpt from the Concentrate tutorial....

-Medical Grade: ~Cannabis Concentrate~ -

.............................**BIOAVAILABLE**

When working and talking with various patients across the globe, it doesn't take long to learn (and to agree, for good reason) that

Rick Simpson's hemp oil
    is valued highly by those 'in the know'.

However, again with patients in the know, their biggest problem is that when it is made the 'traditional way', the potency

and medicinal value that the resulting 'hemp oil' concentrate contains, is simply not very bioavailable.

Meaning, that you pass most of it through your digestive tract, without absorption!

---------------

Even though it has been stripped from the inert plant matter, the potency is still not easily absorbed by the body; it bounces off cellular

walls, and continues down your tract going 'in one end, and right out the other,' without absorption!

[​IMG]

-----------

Cannabis glandular material is notoriously difficult for the body to absorb, even if it has been activated, and even when it
    is in the form of a sticky filtered concentrate, such as BHO, or Rick Simpson's Oil.

It needs a 'vehicle' such as oil, glycerin, or even alcohol, which drastically improves cellular permeability, in order to provide
    you with the most absorption and the strongest sensations.

[​IMG]

The above 'water' could be brownie mix, it could be a beverage, or it could simply be the extra contents of your stomach
    after swallowing canna oil as it is, or inside of a capsule.

When you process in oil gently, for long enough, a solution is formed in such a way when the solvent (in this case, oil) creates
    a persistent 'coat' on the broken down particles of the solute (cannabis glandular material)... once this occurs, you have
    a bioavailable 'solution'.

In other words, we choose the edible solvents we do, not only because they are effective at breaking down cannabis
    glandular material, but because they help our bodies absorb it!

The specific oil source that you choose, even directly dictates where in the body, your oil is absorbed.... this is why the
    quality of oil matters, as well.

Unless you know for a fact that your liver does not function properly, and that it consistently over-metabolizes both
    food and medications, you should start with medium-chain containing oils such as coconut oil and palm kernal oil,
    or to a lesser extend, clarified butter.

These oils deliver potency via the portal vein and liver, where a kind of chemical conversion takes place as the liver
    metabolizes the oil, causing the majority of the D9-THC to convert to the more powerful 11-OH-THC!!

Choose the wrong oil, however, and you miss out on most, if not all of that conversion... which results in a much
    weaker, shorter-lived experience.

----------------

Common kitchen cooking oils such as olive, corn, canola and soy should be avoided, due to their long-chain

triglyceride content, UNLESS you are one of the very rare people with a liver that consistently over-metabolizes

cannabinoids. In this case I would suggest using either olive, grapeseed (low temps only), or sesame oils, because long-chain

cooking oils promote lymphatic absorption, meaning they almost entirely bypass the liver all together.

-----------

Also, it is a little known fact that you can achieve a RANGE of effects and results, depending how well you activate

your material, and depending how bioavailable your oil is.

-----------

A single strain, is not limited to providing only a 'single type' of experience when it is eaten, like it generally provides when it

is smoked.

-----------

Edible cannabis can be more like vaporization, it can provide a range of experiences depending how you treat it, and the

possibilities can be much greater than smoking, or even vaping!

----------

BadKat's CannaPharm: Edibles, Drinkables, and more...

Med-Grade Hash Capsules

[​IMG][​IMG]

Med-Grade Capsules w/out Lecithin

[​IMG]

Minimalist Canna Capsules

[​IMG]

Sloppy" MacGyver-esque Capsules

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this helps! [​IMG]

10. i make them with spirytus alcohol. used to go to class on them every day... probably the most convenient way to get a good hydroxy-thc effect

11. Tried 1 marinol capsule, felt mildly stoned, but it honestly felt very synthetic.

Vaping THC > Smoking THC > THC pills > dabbing 

12. whats your beef with dabs?