Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Brownie question: Too much oil?

• Please log in to reply

chickigurl

chickigurl

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Okay so, my friend and I are baking brownies (2nd time). We got an oz of mids, and we used a coffee grinder to grind them up before putting them in the oil. Problem is, my buddy read the instructions wrong on the brownie mix box, and we put in 3/4 cups of oil instead of 1/2.

We bought 2 boxes of brownie mix, so we were thinking of just making 2 batches (but in one oven pan, so the brownies are more potent). Would that work? The oil has been cooking for a good hour before we noticed... so I don't really want to strain any out because I don't want to lose any THC.

Do you guys have any pointers? Should we just add more oil to make it 1 cup and then use 2 brownie mixes? Or would that make the brownies come out wrong?

Gotalighter?

Gotalighter?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,192 posts
Either add slightly les oil and lose a bit of potency, or add a bit more batter from other package and lose a bit of potency, other option is just dump the extra 1/4 a cup oil in the one batch and cook it like that. no matter what now youre brownies are SLIGHTLY less potent now cause the Cannabinoids are dilluted in the oil. should not make a large deal to the end result though imo.

Klauck

Klauck

• Registered Upgraded
  • 752 posts
just throw the oil in and get lit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users