Best vape for use with a bong

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by codytownshend, Apr 6, 2012.

1. pretty much by giving thicker more drawn out hits/

2. [quote name='"nawky"']

pretty much by giving thicker more drawn out hits/[/quote]

You ignored the rest of my post =[ which went thoroughly into detail about thicker hits....because I expected this as a response.

How does it give thicker hits than the other vapes mentioned? Unless I'm mistaken it actually has one of the bigger bowls. I think a vriptech or cloud would easily get thicker more drawn out hits.

3. No... it has the same bowl size as a crz its actually adjustable by moving the screen along the tube.

compared to the EQ,ssv and those other guys it has a smaller diamater tubing for tightly packed bowl + more vapor/air ratio

the crz is def a good vape too. it wouldnt darken the herb to my taste and the air flow is alil more restricted

4. [quote name='"nawky"']No... it has the same bowl size as a crz its actually adjustable by moving the screen along the tube.

compared to the EQ,ssv and those other guys it has a smaller diamater tubing for tightly packed bowl + more vapor/air ratio

the crz is def a good vape too. it wouldnt darken the herb to my taste and the air flow is alil more restricted[/quote]

My mistake then I must have been thinking of another log vape. But you're continually comparing it to vapes that, while great vapes, also don't deserve the title best for use with a bong. EQ and SSV are great, but they weren't mentioned.

I still don't see any advantages over other vapes mentioned, but Id love to be informed. I admit I know little about the underdog, especially it's differences between other log vapes.

5. my ceramic myrtle zap can milk my glass on glass bubbler pretty nicely but thats small lol.

id say the da buddah or silver surfer would be your best choices,if your looking to vapor bong.

6. sup homie domies.

VHW or VapeXhale Cloud all day..

heres my VHW in action.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-mUyeqPYig]Vhw rip - YouTube[/ame]

7. How about the best bong to use with a vape? :smoke: Im curious to know, small , big or whatever.. hahah, because I use my bong and it's rather large... vaporizer bong rips are probably better with smaller bongs i'd imagine.. :D

8. [quote name='"Mason420"']How about the best bong to use with a vape? :smoke: Im curious to know, small , big or whatever.. hahah, because I use my bong and it's rather large... vaporizer bong rips are probably better with smaller bongs i'd imagine.. :D[/quote]

I think a vapor bong rip only needs 1 water chamber or perc. There's no need for extra filtration.

Personally mine is 16 inches straight and I love it. I also definitely prefer stemless, but it doesn't really matter, any glass will do!