WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. He wouldn't have been the first though.

2. I thought they said the cash in always had gone the way of mr money in the bank

3. #11583 King Smoke, Nov 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015

There was Sandow who failed to cash in against Cena a couple years ago. Another dumb ass move they pulled

4. - Sandow cashed in and lost to Cena.

- Cena cashed in and lost to Punk by DQ when Big Show interfered, followed by The Rock, etc. (RAW 1000)

5. Lol where Sandow at now?

6. He's hanging around somewhere. He's doing his old gimmick now. Also apparently this past ep of Raw did the lowest non-holiday rating ever. So at what point does USA tell Vince to fuck off with that bullshit?

7. What do you mean? //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/wacko.png

8. Over the last few years, wwe has lost about 25% of it's audience. We're entering wcw 2000 territory. They need to fix this shit. People are starting to turn it off

9. I'm always going to watch lbvs
    anywho I wish I could kick it with the Wyatt Family lol.

10. USA is gonna air Smackdown. USA loves Vince.

11. I'm pretty sure Cena had that privilege.

Yeah RAW is exactly like Nitro when ratings plummeted, 3 hours is way too much, the PPV's fucking suck, the writing and booking are just terrible...

Shit at least Nitro had ECW and RAW as tough competition, what's WWE's excuse? TNA? ROH? Bitch, please.

12. "I'm going to quote an article from July, 2014, called “The Sad Case Of Zack Ryder” in which I wrote: “Eventually, people get tired of finding out that the WWE Superstars they have supported with their cheers, their signs, their purchases, their follows, and their likes aren't real Superstars – and, little by little, those fans lose interest in WWE, find other interests, and become former WWE fans.”

I am one of those people on the verge of becoming a former WWE fan. I'm tired of being told through Raw, Smackdown and PPV's that WWE superstars I have rooted for – from Ziggler to Cesaro to Kevin Owens aren't top stars – no matter how strongly crowd reaction seems to disagree. I'm tired of NXT stars getting their big “break” in WWE, just to be treated like jokes.

Six months ago, my son and I traveled 12 hours – from Eastern Tennessee to Orlando, Florida to watch Sasha Banks wrestle Becky Lynch at ‪#‎NXTTakeover‬.- One of the greatest women's matches of all time. Last night, in what I believe was their first singles match on #‎RAW‬ Sasha and Becky were given four minutes. At a time when WWE desperately needs to make new stars – when they need to give wrestlers with talent the opportunity to break through – they gave Sasha and Becky four minutes. I turned the channel, and watched a pretty good football game instead. I think I can get used to watching football games on Monday night again.

I will be watching RAW this Monday. Maybe, as is often the case in relationships, they will give me just enough to remind me why I love wrestling – just enough to keep me coming back. Maybe they will even give Sasha and Becky a rematch – and a legitimate chance to show the world what they can do.

There is an old saying in politics: as Ohio goes, so goes the nation. Think of me as the Ohio of wrestling fans. If I leave, it's not just one disgruntled former fan; finding something else to do on Monday nights. Instead, losing a long-time, die-hard fan like me might well be an indication of a larger exodus from WWE. I guess we'll see what tale the ratings tell.

I want to stay. I really do. So please WWE – next week on WWE Raw… Just give me a reason."

- Mick Foley

13. "Fuck you and Fuck Ohio". -Vince

14. Wow. Respect the fuck outta Foley.

Next Raw better be fucking sweet.

I missed this weeks Raw and apparently it was so bad Mick fucking Foley is on the verge of being a former fan. Maybe I'll follow in his footsteps a lil bit with this one.

And Survivor Series sucked

15. #11595 ImWithWhatever, Nov 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
    Foley does shit like that all the time though. Pretty sure he's been on that verge.
    The literal only way the product can thrive like it used to is if the smart fans feel like we have our guy and our voice matters. We were spoiled with Punk and Bryan last few years. We don't have that guy right now and because of it, we feel as if in the end, the great matches and promos are worthless if no real push in the end.

In 3-6 months when he returns I'd strap a rocket to Cesaro. He is the guy. The next star. Either have him be an assassin type heel with a mouthpiece, complete with the slick suit, sunglasses and then the hooded getup as entrance attire. If he's a face, his wrestling ability will get himself as over as needed

16. Dude, bad isn't the word. Horrible, crappy, bullshit. These are words that should be used for Raw this past Monday. I'm at my limit with this company

17. haha yes Dean Ambrose is getting a title shot.

18. #11598 stealyourfaces, Nov 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
  19. I fuckin love Taz

20. I fucking love Bam Bam Bigelow too. Most underrated big man ever imo