WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. It fits the whole family vs family dynamic. Reigns and Joe are both Samoan. And then there is Rock lol but hopefully it doesn't have to come to that.

2. dang table poachers

3. I don't know. I'm not that excited for the Dudley boys to be back. They seem slow and sluggish compared to the younger tag teams. Bubba seams to be only able to do 5 minute matches before getting gased.

Still excited for the TLC match that's bound to happen at NOC though. Being back some classic matches.

4. Naw, bubba and Devon are in better shape than they've ever been in in a wwe ring honestly.

5. I been meaning to ask....what's up with the younger fatter Michael cole on smackdown?

6. Could it possibly be....

^ Hands down, my mark-out moment of the year so far.

7. I miss somethin?

8. For real? Bubba was awesome as a top heel in TNA, he literally carried that company while he was on top. Lost lots of weight and looks great to me. Same with Devon.

Man it's like seeing Austin competing again for me

9. #11330 The Scorpion, Sep 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2015
    Yeah:

shit.jpg

Don't know why that's happening

10. Cant watch sheeeit at the moment 😕 No wifi and cant pay my phone bill till tomorrow

11. Was watching Young Bucks footage from PWS on youtube. That more bang for your buck finisher is so fucking sick.
    Sicker than a Canadian Destroyer.

12. For real? I gotta say the Canadian Destroyer is the most badass finisher i've ever seen. Though this did crack me up lmao:

13. OMG did you guys catch RAW!? Kane come out and Vince McMahon was like

"Kane challenges you to a first blood match, Austin!" and then Kane spoke for the first time and man was like

"if I don't win the title, i will set myself on fire!"

then the Undertaker went to Paul Bearer's house and beat him up...

Some blonde guy called Edge had his first match, it ended by countout after he broke his opponents neck in some botched move LOL can't see this guy lasting long. Definitely won't be WWF champion i'll say that much...

The feud between the Nation and DX intensified,,,,

Mankind came out and challenged the Undertaker to a Hell in a Cell match this Sunday at King of the Ring, that's gonna be fuckin' dope.

Sable came out and welcomed Stone Cold, Stone Cold told Sable to give a message to Vince McMahon:

the message.jpg

Austin then proceeded to accept Kane's challenge for a first blood match at KOTR, Kane then came out with his own message to Austin:

kanemsg.jpg

Oh man King of the Ring is gonna be dope as fuck this Sunday, June 28, in this, the year we are currently in: 1998...

14. Last time I saw them was 10 years ago..maybe my nostalgia is making me remembering them differently.

15. are you lost

16. I love the YB but CD is the best finisher ever

17. I have the CD as a finisher for this custom character I have on 2k15. Its a Gorilla lmao He raises his arms first though, then i drive my opponent onto the steel steps or table 😈

18. yo I wanted to ask you before. Do you watch botchamania? That shit is hilarious and there's some very rare footage on the vids.