WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. How are you watching it blunt

2. dx-tv.com

you need to disable adblocker to watch online

3. WWE can easily go on without Hogan. Most parents with younger kids now started watching WWE in the attitude era and the Monday night wars anyway. So Hogan was never really this big factor for people under 30 now, so there kids growing up starting to watch the WWE will never hear the stories of Hogan, it'll be stories of DX, Austin, Rock

4. Thank god Axelmania is no more..What will become of him

5. 😁

Attached Files:

6. #11147 Through The Trees, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    Curt Axena! Brrrrrrrrraaaaappledough!

[​IMG]

7. Lol that's great

8. Damnit

9. SASHA IS SO GOOD!

10. #11151 bluntmanIVXX, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ROLLINS BROKE CENA'S NOSE LMAO

11. Okada and Ishii are in the lead with 6 points each. They are both in Block B.

12. ROH TV EPISODE #201 2015 JULY 29 REVIEW [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

TAG-TEAM OPENER MATCH
    Corey Hollis & Jonathan Gresham vs The Kingdom
    ***1/2
    This should have been a *** match, but Hollis and Gresham were so awesome. LET'S GO JOBBERS! They made the match so much better. Their performance was the definition of indy. They were fast and agile. They knew how to showcase themselves. The chemistry between both teams was great!

SIX-MAN MAYHEM MATCH
    Caprice Coleman vs Brutal Bob Evans vs Cheeseburger vs Silas Young vs Dalton Castle vs Moose
    ****1/4
    This match was awesome. Lots of crazy shit happening everywhere. I was unrealistically rooting for Cheeseburger lol. Psychology from Young was amazing, and Castle was even better. Castle suplexed Moose for Christ's sake! Moose was the crowd favorite, but everyone performed flawlessly. Coleman had a sweet apron spot.

MAIN EVENT MATCH
    ACH vs Bobby Fish
    ***3/4
    This match was great. I didn't know who to root for because I'm a fan of both. Both guys played a lot of offense, not much defense. Very fast-paced match. The top rope slam spot was a nice finish.

13. gotta give cena credit for finishing that match with his face blown open like that lol.

14. Damn app not working right. What have I missed

15. Weak Mill responded to Drake on Undertaker's beat lol

16. #11157 King of Kings, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    Rip Rowdy Roddy Piper

17. Death go home. You're drunk. RIP Hot Rod

18. He came to kick ass and chew bubble gum... Looks like he finally ran out of bubble gum for good

19. 2015 is killing off my childhood one wrestler at a time. This blows man