WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Tonight Raw is in Chicago with Lesnar and Owens and Rollins. Gonna be a good show!

2. Im gonnna be toooo stoned..If.I wouldve known it was in chicago, then i wouldve made the trip(I live in MI) sounds like its gonna be a good one

3. Missed the 1st hour of Raw. Bout to get super dooper stoned and watch the last 2.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. Goddamn Cena/Cesaro was AWESOME

5. #11025 bluntmanIVXX, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    Cena/Cesaro was awesome, but Ambrose/Dallas was unexpectedly great as well!

Brock destroying the car. I marked out like a 5 year old. I'm 27 lmao.

Miz was hilarious on commentary.

Brie hit a sick X-Factor on Paige. Paige is too hot.

6. Guys, it looks like Tyson Kidd is done in the ring.

"5% of people survive this injury. 16 staples, 4 screws and a rod later and luckily I survived to tell my story."

[​IMG]

So sad. Samoa Joe is reckless.

7. Apparently sales of Apple watches have dropped by 90% since they were launched, which explains that corny-as-fuck segment with Rollins last week.

Remember when The Rock bought 3 watches for his boys in the NOD? They were ROLEX, not fucking Apple. Rollins gave Kane a vacation to Hawaii, The Rock gave Farooq a portrait of the great one.

WWE trying to rinse off old ideas

8. To be fair it's not Joe that's reckless it's the idiots that made the match the night of only giving them a few mins to prepare properly

9. Forget Monday nights. Lucha Underground, ROH and TNA all on Wednesday night. That's the night you can't miss

10. LU looks sick..Havent watched any of it..Actually grew up watching Lucha Libre, then found WWF..Might have played TNA first though on N64

11. I'm gonna have to binge watch LU soon. I got a few eps downloaded that I haven't gotten around to watching yet

12. #11033 Deleted member 813926, Jul 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    I just started watching ROH a few weeks ago and i am impressed
    I've seen moves i havent ever seen before.

13. Ya. I understand why WWE limits move sets but they limit it so severely it's nice to watch some ROH or NJPW.

14. Speaking of New Japan, did anybody catch the Dominion show?

15. And NXT.

Downloading it right now. 2 GIGS man.

16. I forgot NXT. Man Wednesdays are awesome.

17. Yea ikr i'm still heated about them banning the curb stomp.

18. Yo blunt when you downloaded it did yours have no sound?