WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. #10481 Kroptonik, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    I been to a few different ppv's, raws, smackdowns and house shows. No way out was funner than wrestlemania :p

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Wrestlemania was awesome, don't get me wrong. Getting to see Benoit, Guerrero, Austin, and undertaker was fuckin nuts but I liked the elimination chamber match....

3. #10483 420 Spawn, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    Wrestlemania 28 was the best "sporting event" I've ever been to, and I've been to Raw a couple times, countless baseball/hockey games, a couple NFL playoff games and nothing was comparable to Wrestlemania. It might just be the nostalgia and stuff from a great night overall but if I could experience one again it would definitely be WM.

I've actually never been to an NBA game but I doubt it would be as fun. Actually impact tapings were pretty damn fun back in the day too. Down to meet anyone who's down at WM 32!

4. #10484 Deleted member 813926, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015

Lol i miss Latino Heat man :(

5. TNA shows always looked live! Since its a smaller crowd thats what I liked compared to WWE

6. Tna house shows are fucken awesome, I got to hold the tag belts when bubba and Devon were champs. Also met Angelina love, eric young, bobby rude, AJ styles...got all their autographs too. Another reason why I like tna, the wrestlers hung out after the show ringside and bs'd with people in the crowd

7. I miss going to NBA games, my dad used to have season tickets to the sonics :( we usually went to 1-2 games a week together

8. I have been to:

-WWE Raw x1
    -ROH Final Battle x1
    -NHL x1 (Leafs vs Sabres)
    -AHL x1 (Marlies vs Barons)
    -NBA x1 (Raptors vs I CANT REMEMBER)
    -MLB (lots of Jays games)

Next event:
    -ROH Global Wars (Night 2) MAY 16 [​IMG]

9. Lucky bastard. The only event I've been to is WM 25. It was damn worth it though.

10. Holy shit, that trios champions tournament ending. Fuckin Angelico flying off the stage into the ring

11. AhToker who are your favorites?

12. LUCHA UNDERGROUND #24 2015 APRIL 22 REVIEW

GRUDGE MATCH
    Sexy Star vs Pentagon Jr.
    ***1/2
    This match has been 2 months in the making, with Pentagon snapping bones and making sacrifices for his master, and Sexy Star not putting up with his bullying. The build-up is solid. The rivalry is solid. The hype is real. The match was pretty good. Pentagon was the brutal, violent son of a bitch.

[​IMG]

Sexy Star was the underdog, with amazing spots and a killer ending sequence. I marked out for the finish. :mark:

[​IMG]

TRIOS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP ELIMINATION MATCH
    King Cuerno, Texano, They Call Him CAGE vs Ivelisse, Angelico, Son of Havoc vs Big Ryck, Killshot, The Mack
    ****1/4
    This match was fuckin crazy! I loved it. It was a spotfest, but done at a perfect pace. I liked the elimination concept, but I wish they were eliminated one by one since there were 9 wrestlers in the match. This move Cage did was beastly.

[​IMG]

I marked out when the orange gangster dude threw Texano into the chairs. That was awesome! :mark:

[​IMG]

Each team brought their best. But Killshot and Mack impressed me the most.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Matches like this remind me why I actually love to watch wrestling. In the bonus match, Angelico's flying crossbody dive from the stage into the ring was fuckin awesome. Never seen anything like that before.

[​IMG]

Son of Havoc is over as fuck. Dude deserves it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]    

13. Never seen anything like that? Morrison did it early on in the series...and orange gangster dude?! Really....it's shawn daivari

14. Get off my dick.

15. I'll come back to this haha

[​IMG]  lol

17. I'll start with Dean Ambrose. Dirty Deeds is tight imo I like pulling it off over a chair and driving their skulls into it. Also a sledge hammer and bat

He has that "C'mon i"ll whoop your ass" attitude but is the one stepping up with his crazy offense. An edge like Stone Cold.

18. ufc vs wwe which is best these days????/

19. #10499 Deleted member 813926, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2015

True that man i  wish Ambrose would win another  championship.

here the ones that are my favorites

Bray Wyatt
    Dean Ambrose
    Sheamus
    Cesaro
    Luke Harper
    Bad News Barret
    Rusev
    Seth Rollins
    Kofi Kingston
    Tyson Kidd
    Calisto

Lol those are the guy i always cheer for no matter what.

20. I was keeping up with Ufc for awhile instead of WWE but now ive been out of the Ufc loop for awhile :/

Cant really compare though