WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Damn..Cant wait to watch it!

when he said that, that was awesome..that match yesterday was one of the stiffest i witnessed in years..they beat each other up. Those Knees Lesnar gave to reigns when he was hanging over the ropes were brutal..Reigns got some shots on Brock too

perfect ending..now we got Lesnar wanting rematch and a future shield fued.

3. Ok. I admit that it was a good show. BUT...let's see if they can keep it up. Because like last yr, that ending last night wasn't the original plan. But I digress. Tyler Black is your new wwe world heavyweight champion. Let that soak in for a bit.

4. Loved seeing Roman Reigns grmetting absolutely squashed by Glock Lesnar lol. He wasn't supposed to even be in that main event, he doesn't pull numbers. Brock is absolute godbody in WWE, and last night he was going hard. Undertaker looked great, and Seth Rollins is the possible new head of the company and I personally enjoy him. Not a fan of Mizdow tbh, wish Ryback or the Miz would of won the battle royale. No
    one cares about Big Slow anymore. And almost forgot the DX vs NWO, classic. Bad booking solid PPV tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. eh, sting vs hhh match could've been better, but it was pretty sick when nwo and dx showed up. 

6. Yeah it could've. Vince you just had to bury WCW one more time didn't you?

7. Matter of fact a few people got buried last night 😂

8. I hope they include other ways like this to reverse finishers in future games..This shit right here is wrasslan

The match between Triple H and Sting looked pretty stiff too, they both had huge bruises on their bodies after. 

10. im running 15 mins behind but jesus christ is Lesnar over as hell with this crowd

Suplex, Suplex City, bitchhh

11. A little late but in the back of my head, after Reigns won the Rumble, Seth cashing in at Wrestlemania was totally predictable in my eyes.

I hope Lesnar or someone else gets the WWE title sooner rather than later honestly

12. I was gonna call for a Shaemus Heel turn too -.-

13. #10373 ImWithWhatever, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Sheamus new look is..interesting lol knew he was going to turn on Bryan and Ziggler right there,

YOU LOOK STUPID lmaoooooooo

he be on his Michael Jordan "i'm back" shittt tooo

14. #10374 RVD420RVD, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Haven't watched Raw in a month but no way I'm missing tonight. Copping some weed and missed the 1st 45 minutes. What happened?

Saw the 4 way tag team match. Man that little Koliko vision dude is awesome.

Edit: and why the FUCK is New Day not heel yet

'Too blessed to be stressed'

15. Wait a minute...Lesnar is having a match on tv?

16. That is no camera man that was a dummy lmao

17. Lesnar fucked up errone. That segment actually made me like Lesnar for the 1st time in a while

18. Stephanie: he F5'd Michael Cole.

Crowd: yaaaaaayyy

Hahahaha. Can we always have Raw after Mania?

19. #10379 4r5t6y7, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    Wow this is my first time seeing this thread.  Didn't know there were WWE fans here.  I was a big fan but I don't really like the newer shows these days.  I miss the old days.  Kane is my favorite wrestler. I really liked his gimmick. I'm also a big fan of the entrances, they're really cool to me for some reason. This is my favorite Kane entrance ( the song for the most part )  Start at 3:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySPhQz93lE4&feature=youtu.be

I also like Triple H and Undertaker entrances

if i had a dollar for everytime someone said they missed the old days lol