WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. #10241 King Smoke, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    Brock left after a contract disagreement with Vince. Something to the effect of Brock wanting to fight for UFC and work for wwe at same time. I'll have to go and read it again though.

2. #10242 420 Spawn, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
    That Stephanie and Cena segment on Raw was actually really good

3. CM Punk got more chants than anybody on RAW this week.

4. I'm looking forward too the ic title ladder match the most.

5. NXT 2015 MARCH 4 REVIEW

OPENING MATCH
    Adam Rose vs Tyler Breeze
    Quick match. Rose got in most of the offense, but Breeze connected with the Beauty Shot outta nowhere!

TAG TEAM MATCH
    Buddy Murphy & Wesley Blake vs Angelo Dawkins & Sawyer Fulton
    N/A
    Squash match. No rating. There was a cool high-flying spot.

LONE WOLF MATCH
    Baron Corbin vs Tony Briggs
    N/A
    Another squash mash. No rating. I'm really digging Corbin's finisher.

LONE BULL MATCH
    Solomon Crowe vs Bull Dempsey
    I thought this was gonna be yet another squash match, but it was far from it. There was some storytelling development. There was also some power slams. I didn't expect Crowe to pull the win, but he did. It was great. Pretty average match though.

NXT WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP REMATCH
    Charlotte vs Sasha Banks (c)
    ***1/2
    Good match with some great ground submissions action. Charlotte was looking extra sexy. I thought she was gonna pass out! Banks pulled a heist. I like her music.

Pretty good program. I really enjoyed this week's backstage segments, and I'm looking forward to more storyline development.

6. anybody seen this? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klf5nnPQRTc

Was just checking out this guys FB page, he basically goes around trolling people for LOL's and bumped into Mark fucking Henry of all people and tried to pisstake with him lmao

7. SUMMERSLAM WILL BE IN BROOKLYN THIS YEAR, NOT LA :yay:

8. LUCHA UNDERGROUND #17 2015 MARCH 4 REVIEW

Mill Muertes vs Fenix
    ***1/2
    Good opening match and segment. I liked the aggression from both sides. Dat Catrina tho! :lenny

SON OF HAVOC GUEST REFEREE NEXT WEEK! :mark:

Sexy Star vs Big Ryck
    N/A
    WTF I wanted a real match! The gang brawl was cool. Dat Sexy Star tho! :lenny

Alberto El Patron vs Texano
    ***1/2
    Pretty good technical match. Too bad it ended in shenanigans lol. I enjoyed this match, but definitely not main event worthy.

I found this show to be enjoyable, but somewhat lacking. The energy was low. Fenix and Sexy Star brought the charisma, but still there was a big hole from everyone else. Next week's show seems to be good. We need more Puma, Cage, Drago, Cuerno, Pentagon, etc.

9. Are they really still doing Russia vs USA thing...damn let that shit go already. How many "real Americans" are they going to use for the same storyline.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Henry shoulda beat his ass

'Too blessed to be stressed'

11. Good lord. WM is gonna suck so hard this year. Got to stream that shit. Ain't no way in hell I'm paying for that

12. Why not..it's only 9.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. RTWM is so underwhelming this year. You have Lesnar and Reigns in the same building, but you end the show with Orton and Rollins.

Fuckin' Vince.

[​IMG]

14. Pfft. That's 9.98 too much. And new day look like they just came from American Gladiators

15. Oh shib I missed that part haha

'Too blessed to be stressed'

The funny thing is, he didn't realise the guy was actually Mark Henry until afterwards, he thought it was just a fat guy who looked like him lmfao

17. So Wiz can come on RAW and rap about smoking weed and getting white girls to give him head? 

That's not PG...

18. What's this thread doing in the sports section ?... Get to tv and film area wrestling fans :)