WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. The best thing they can do now is what Whatever said. Gotta turn Reigns heel before Mania

'Too blessed to be stressed'

2. #10122 bluntmanIVXX, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    I think Reigns will turn heel at WM when Heyman turns on Brock and sides with the Samoan family.

3. LMAO!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. WWE Network finally hits 1 million subscribers. About fuckin time!

5. Maybe they'll stop telling us to subscribe every 5 secs shit. But honestly this sounds like damage control. Plus we won't know how many people unsubscribed until mid-late Feb. anyway

6. I bet you they are fudging the numbers like they do with every other number stat

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep. Plus the people who did cancel are still locked in until the billing cycle is over

8. On a positive note, i quite enjoyed the Reigns/Lesnar segment on that whack ass RAW this week, Heyman was acting real shifty man, i think he just might turn Reigns heel and screw Lesnar after all, i mean fans are pissed at Regins now but if he beats "the one, in twenty-one and one" with a clean superman victory. Sheeiiiit i think the fans might just hang him with the ring ropes, it's kinda fucked cos i actually kinda like Reigns, as far as superman babyfaces go, i'd rather him than Hogan or Cena. But WWE have pissed off their fanbase one too many times here, they really fucked up and they know it. Reigns' whole thang is a little fucked if they don't turn him heel i reckon, gotta go with the grain.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LOL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1422327029&v=P_fz4AKAquQ&x-yt-cl=84838260&feature=player_embedded

• Like Like x 3
  10. I didn't really see that as people booing reigns but just booing the product overall

• Like Like x 3
    That "whack ass" RAW got the highest ratings since post-WM RAW 2014. Vince always wins lol.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Probably because they showed the entire rumble and the TT match. Pretty good reason to watch and show the people who don't buy POVs or the Network what they're missing with that TT match.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  13. Does anyone got 2k15 for ps4? So many spammers online I refuse to play online. So I'd love to get an actual match in.

• Like Like x 1
  14. My girlfriends sister works at a Millers ale house in Orlando said there's this weird kid there that's training to be a wrestler and keeps asking her on dates. She knows nothing about wrestling, and he recently quit. She was over and I was watching Raw when she told me the story. She showed me his facebook and Turns out it was Scott Halls son lol

• Like Like x 3
    For real?

16. Yeah, told her she should of gone for it.

And wow this match is so bad. Poor Reigns

17. damn, i know youtube channels with more subscribers than that :laughing:

18. Little Razor Ramon just oozing machismo

• Like Like x 2
  19. #10140 The Scorpion, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    Damn, if i was Razor Ramon's son i'd milk that shit so hard, i'd do the accent, the toothpick, even the whole "chico" thing. Razor Ramon was hella cool, if i were a chick, i'd bang him... Well, 1995 him.

• Like Like x 2