WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Huh, jimmy Jacobs from ROH was a rosebud....interesting

2. first half was weak

second half was GOAT

3. Kinda sounded like fandango said "if you're lookin for your salami, all you gotta do is take it from fahn..."

4. Am i the only one who thinks Enzo Amore is the greatest mouthpiece in WWE by far?

Well if you don't it's probly cause you're just too... S-A-W-F-T SAWFT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6IpZH_J-sY

5. I haven't had cable for a few months the only person still around when I start watching again will be cena lol prolly hogan too hahaha

6. was raw any good?

7. This is the jist of what I got.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

8. Oh the champion decided to show up. wonderful, It sure is great they threw out that old rule where if the champion can't defend every 30 days they get stripped...

9. OMG...people actually still watch this fake garbage, thought we all stopped at the age of 10 lol:

Chef.

So why did you click on this thread?

Jabroni.

scarlett bordeaux too!

12. #9952 The Scorpion, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014

ffmeg.jpg

13. .

Attached Files:

14. Lmao my girlfriend calling out the "Brooock lesnarrrrr" swerve from Heyman on jericho was funny. She's learning

Raw was pretty good.

15. Wish I could find a chickadee to watch Wrestling with

'Too blessed to be stressed'

16. sup fuckers

i been busy as shit last 2 weeks havent really been on..but got a story you'll enjoy

this saturday i went to a PWS show..PWS = pro wrestling syndicate an indie that runs out of NJ mainly Rahway, NJ. i've been to a show there 2 years ago..its almost like 80s wwf lol..old wrestlers from then and terrible gimmicks like Teen Wolf, Star man and the revolting blob

so anyways, Kevin Nash was the guest commish, Jeff Jarret was there, Dreamer but the best part is as me and my friend get there (by the way he got the tickets for free, 4 of us supposed to go the other 2 bailed but we went, hey wrestling right?) and since they def over sold the event by about 200 tickets lol we had to stand basically the whole time to the main event (Styles vs RVD) when we finally snuck some bleacher seats..anyhow, as you know if youve ever been to an indie show they usually line the perimeter of the venue with tables that the wrestlers sit at before and after the show to sign autographs and take pics etc etc etc..well we were standing in front of the table, a guy sits down in front of us and asks if we can move over so he can see..that man was Jake the Snake fucking Roberts..we didnt go too crazy just said hey how are you (i get weary of asking for a pic cuz they try to charge most of the time) and he later asked us to ask another guy to move lol so i says to the guy, oh excuse me sir jake the snake needs you to move immediately.

oh by the way..Style vs RVD was eh, def thought it would be better, RVD fucked up the rolling thunder and it came to a 20 min time draw, which they said 5 more mins, tthen before it started Bullet Club came out to 3 on 1 RVD till dreamer made the save

17. Was it called JAP?

nah JAPW is jersey all pro they run the same building a lot of times..they were just dong anniversary shows the past few years but last month my friend told me at the show they announced in march theyre gunna be back monthly again..i saw that promotion in 2007 in that place lol

next month theyyre having Sabu vs Johhny Nitro lol kinda wanna see it

19. #9960 The Scorpion, Dec 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
    BREAKING NEWS: The Bunny has finally revealed himself without the mask on:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk