WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. #9301 King of Kings, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    Steen did the gts before punk. I'd say if anyone gets it he would. I agree with you though I think Steen could use a better finisher. I wouldn't mind him using Jericho's double or triple powerbomb

Sent from my LGLS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Steen's finisher is sick tho. He does the package piledriver.

I think you have him confused with Hideo Itami (Kenta).

3. #9303 King of Kings, Sep 20, 2014
    No steen said in an interview he would like to take the gts back. And don't expect him to keep any pile driver maneuver not gonna happen. If it does I'll be shocked

Edit your right read the Steen interview wrong
    I can say I'm not a fan at all of Steen so I don't fallow anything about him really. I'd really rather never see him on TV they already have dempsy and rusev. I don't need to see another overweight hairy guy on tv. Nor would I enjoy wrestling him for that factor. I've wrestled people like that and it stinks....literally on top of that that extra flab is uncontrollable lol it will slap you when you don't see it coming. Unacceptable IMHO and unprofessional upkeep in a sport half based on appearance. Its like seeing a 300lb fat guy doing Cirque du Soleil

4. What do yall think about Cesaro?

5. Cesaro is a beast. BUT bad booking for the last few months have brought him down. Hopefully that changes soon

Smoke with Royalty

6. #9306 King Smoke, Sep 20, 2014

Smoke with Royalty

Smoke with Royalty

7. A hernia will be 1-3months probably closer to 1

8. #9308 King Smoke, Sep 20, 2014
    This has been a really fucked up yr for wwe concerning injuries. During major pushes too. Weird

Smoke with Royalty

9. i think the plan for the bunny is to eventually reveal him as Darren Young...which is why he attacked slater and the gator

10. ^that would make sense so far

11. i do believe zayn is under the suit right now though....moves a lot like him. will be interesting to see how they try to explain the bunny gettin buff under the suit though if they do finally decide on young being in there.

12. Only reason zayn is the one now is he is one of the few nxt guys traveling with the main roster who fits in the suit. Less people have seen his style and are less likely to point out its him

13. yeah but how are you gonna explain the 60 pounds of muscle difference between the bunny now and if they put D-young in there? bunny has been pretty thin, Young is bigger than he was when he got hurt...

14. You don't, why should they have to. Its not that big of a stretch. And I may make sense for it to be young but for all we know it could end up being how they bring Kurt angle back lol. I mean look at what they did w sin Cara. You don't need to explain masked persona's until the time to unmask them

15. 1411342009424.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. lmfao did they just end the ppv 15 minutes early....

17. I just want to start off by saying Renee Young is so fine.

Tag Team Championshp
    Goldust & Stardust vs The Usos (c)
    ***1/2
    Pretty good match, but I didn't like the roll-up ending. I marked out when Stardust got the 3-count though.

US Championship
    Cesaro vs Sheamus (c)
    Brawlin clinic. Both performers were great.

IC Championship
    The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler (c)
    Very average match. Had occasional spots. Mizdow was the best part of the match.

Rollins/Ambrose segment was fuckin awesome.
    Steph looking great as always.

America vs Russia
    Mark Henry vs Rusev
    Average. Nothing crazy, aside from Lillian Garcia killing the national anthem and Henry killing those tears.

Old Rivalries
    Chris Jericho vs Randy Orton
    ***1/2
    Pretty good. Very nice ending. Orton's ring psychology is perfect.

Triple Threat Divas Championship
    Nikki Bella vs AJ Lee vs Paige (c)
    ***1/2
    Pretty good. Ending was cool. Nikki stepped it up. Paige was awesome.

World Heavyweight Championship
    John Cena vs Brock Lesnar (c)
    ***1/2
    Some nice spots, but I was expecting more. The ending was batshit crazy haha.

RAW will be good.

18. Watched and enjoyed the 1st 2 matches. Fell asleep and woke up during Lesnar/Cena. So I can't say how the ppv was

'Too blessed to be stressed'

19. The tag title match was fun. US title match was fun. AJ and Paige got a good match out of Nikki. Fuck the Miz. Lesnar/Cena was ok until the cop out finish. FUCK COP OUT FINISHES. And whatever plans they had for Reigns they should DEFINITELY put Ambrose in that spot. No question

Smoke with Royalty

20. After watching the full ppv.

My thoughts exactly

'Too blessed to be stressed'