WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Is there a difference between No Holds Bar and No Disqualification and Falls Count Anywhere.

They all have the same rules to them, don't they.

2. How's raw? Any good tonight

Smoke with Royalty
    From what I remember yeah pretty much

Smoke with Royalty

3. Missed 99% of Raw so I do not know

'Too blessed to be stressed'

4. #9024 bluntmanIVXX, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    GOAT RAW.

Great opener with Steph. Nikki proves she has some talent on the mic, way better than Brie.

Lesnar/Heyman promo was GOAT. Really one of the best promos Ive ever heard.

Decent matches all around. Tag division looking healthy now.

More continuation of Ziggler/Miz and Paige/AJ

Mark Henry took out Rusev THATS WHAT I DO

Ryback was really over. GOT CHANTS.

Ambrose/Rollins was awesome. Rollins curb stomped Ambrose on the cinderblocks. :eek: Hes written off for filming.

5. Sick final match, reminded me of the attitude era.

6. The new belt is turrible. It's like a walking wwe logo

Would you rather have this one? LOL.

[​IMG]

8. No. But that is what I thought it would look like .

Got home and flipped on Raw. Caught the last 20 seconds of it . Cinder blocks? That's badass. I haven't seen it yet though.

And what is this about Ambrose leaving to film a movie?

Hes gonna be out for a few weeks. But I think he will return at NOC when Rollins tries to cash in.

10. THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME.

<span>Despite suffering what was deemed to be extensive head and spine trauma after being Curb Stomped through a pile of cinder blocks by Seth Rollins on Raw, Dean Ambrose has not only refused treatment but is reportedly missing after escaping WWE medical personnel altogether.

“As you saw during the match with Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins, toward the end of the match, Dean had sustained what we thought was pretty significant head and cervical spine trauma, so as a precaution we immobilized his neck, placed him on a stretcher and removed him from the ring area and brought him backstage,” WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann told <span>WWE.com.

Dr. Amann went on to say that Ambrose's exact injuries could not be determined thanks to his refusal of treatment, and further tests are impossible at this time as WWE trainers simply cannot find the notoriously unstable former U.S. Champion.

“At the time of bringing him backstage, he was responsive and was refusing transport to a local medical facility for further evaluation,” said Amann. “He had removed the straps and surgical collar, said he refused to go and we haven't seen him since.”</span></span>

I was talking about Rollins/Ambrose, who in my mind, never fail to disappoint. Unless it's down to shitty booking like the ppv before summerslam... whatever that was...

12. Watched the majority of Raw. Opening segment was REALLY bad. But besides that all around good show

13. Heyman is too damn good on a microphone its almost not fair.

That last match with Ambrose and Rollins was top 5 wwe match of the year so far..amazing. the crowd loves them. i was worried at first about ambrose, would they ever truly get behind him? how could they not hes a mix of Jake the Snake, Roddy and Stone cold

14. i think theyll keep Ambrose off TV till the Raw before NoC when he pops up as a surprise to challenged Rollins at NoC..if not, he'll return at NoC to fuck with Rollins some how

Lesnar vs Cena already announced..

Cesaro vs Sheamus for US title is rumored

i have a feeling they will do some kind of 3 or 4 way for the IC title.

Batista is coming back soon..i would like to see him vs Lesnar in the Cell in october

15. this kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oOV9kG4ye0A

16. That's gonna be how my son will be. He already gets excited for john Cena(I honesty don't know why I'm a punk guy and all he saw first was their fued)Cena really draws in the kids. I think its the bright colors and excitement of his ring music/announcer hype. And I've taught him the "YES!" Chant and hand movement

Sent from my LGLS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. WWE reportedly has zero interest in bringing Angle or Bully Ray back in

Cesaro needs to beat Sheamus at NoC, then at hell in a cell or survivor series they need to unify those titles and have Cesaro get the rub he needs and have both belts.

with that being said, i think a good way to spice up the WWE, especially the TV product, would be if they did unify those titles, add another new title into the mix, possibly a cruiserweight division and title, since WWE has tons of guys on main roster and NXT who could if at least nothing else, put on an exciting 3-5 minute spot filled match each week. Also, how would you guys feel about the WWE having a TV title? i think it could definately add to Raw and Smackdown and Main event to have that title defended once every week or couple weeks or month whatever it is.

18. TV title will just be another jobber title. Same thing with cruiserweight. What they need to do is increase the value of the current titles instead of introducing new ones.

With Lesnar being the WWEWHC, the title is basically unattainable (at least for now). This is the chance to solidify the IC title as the main title (for now). Then the US title can be the one for the midcard, which is basically the TV title or cruiserweight title with a different name.

I hate Sheamus. I like Cesaro. BUT it is best to hold Cesaro's push right now. He doesnt really have anything to do. I think its better to wait and push him at a later time. If he stays heel, he can feud with Zayn when he debuts (for example).

And it sucks they dont want Angle. Angle is fuckin awesome. WITH A BROKEN FREAKIN NECK!