WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. #8581 RVD420RVD, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    Still better than kids. By a far margin too.

The crowd is sooo into this Flo Rider performance. This Raw sucks. I'm gonna play video games instead of watching the 3rd hour.

Lookin forward to Impact fur sure though.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

2. As opposed to the show they're putting on right now??? Haha

3. That's why I'm not watching this crap tonight. I'm not wasting anymore good weed on shitty wrestling

Smoke with Royalty

4. I too have been questioning my decision to blaze while watching.

5. Steph getting arrested right now is cool imo. Paige turnin on AJ as well as Dolph/Miz are the only good things that came out of 2 HOURS of show. You wanna talk about a joke.

6. That's all what happened?

Smoke with Royalty

7. #8587 Jesse Botwin, Jul 22, 2014
    I can't get past how cheesy everything else is. It looks like its set in a high school gym, with minimal lighting.

8. That was a very underwhelming Raw

9. Rather have wrestling on a wrestling show in dim lights than Flo Rider on an "entertainment" show.

10. #8590 bluntmanIVXX, Jul 22, 2014
    That was a good Raw. Even the IWC says so.

Hunter was GOAT as always.
    Steph gets arrested.
    Paige fully turns heel.
    Ziggler won. Ryder won.
    Nation of Domination v2?
    More Stardust/Goldust and the "cosmic key",
    Brock fuckin Lesnar.
    Shit, even the Flo Rida performance wasnt bad. Lots of hot girls in the crowd were into it.
    And dont forget Nikki's nip slip lol.

Only complaint was no sign of Swagger. There wasnt much wrestling but the non-wrestling stuff was awesome.

I dont know what to tell you guys. It seems like youre complaining just for the sake of complaining.

11. Meanwhile, in TNA...

[​IMG]

This is WWE's competition?

12. Loll. Yeah just saw raw. It was pretty good. I still stand by my disappointment in battleground but raw was good. #florida still better than all TNA roster

Sent from my light-brite

13. I think you got it the other way around man. You know you're my boy but you praise every Raw as great. People like me and the other blades who criticize this raw in particular have always been fair and balanced. We praise when it's awesome, we complain when it's not. And it wasn't

14. #8594 King of Kings, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    Lol I will agree blunts being crazy lately jumping on the wwe train but rvd u and me both are far from "fair and balanced". I have to say raw was solid. Not blockbuster but its not a ppv either. Battlegrounds was disappointing as a fan though we should all agree. But raw is setting up for redemption at SS.

Let's remember wresting formula 3ppv a year is all the fan favs really get. RR, WM, SS. The rest are always to goat you into investing a bit more time.
    Raw is settiingbup for honestly what I expect to be a historic SS. By WM
    it will be about a new gen that's ready not one trust into the spotlight

Sent from my light-brite

I would love to be at that show, perfect view of good wrestling.

I'm going to a WWE live event in August, I got the cheapest seat they sell so I'll be posting my view for laughs.

Hogan and Flair are supposed to be there, but who knows "Card subject to change"

16. It might sound like we complain a lot, but lately in particular the product has been lacking, IMO. We should be complaining.

17. #8597 Kroptonik, Jul 23, 2014

18. #8598 King Smoke, Jul 23, 2014
    This. Because everybody knows that if we don't call wwe out on their bullshit they'll keep feeding us the same crap over and over.

Smoke with Royalty

19. Cena is champ AGAIN. Seriously this guy is beyond stale.

They broke up the Shield (though Ambrose/Rollins is the best thing going right now)

Brock will either lose to Cena or become champ and then we won't have title defenses every PPV

Stephanie and Brie Bella are a focal point of the show

They appeared to have caved and scrapped the Swagger/Rusev feud which was good

Triple H pretty much said in his promo "this is the product, if you don't like it tough herp derp"

Idk. I've been watching since like 98 and it's beyond boring right now.

20. Nah brocks going to WM as champ and dropping to roman reigns.

Its not that bad now just too many ppl have add and can't accept that only 3 ppv ever mean anything so wait till ss for more

Sent from my light-brite