WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. So, whoever was fine with Brock beating the streak....you ok with it now that he's taking another vacation for probably over another month since there is no plans for him at the next ppv.....

Eat. Sleep. Break the streak. Go back to sleep :rolleyes:

No bueno wwe....no bueno ....

2. I take it you're talking about PPV's now being called "Special Events".

Yeah I agree it sounds weird.

Sent from my Sonic Screwdriver

3. 'special events'....fuck that. fuck brock and his vacations. fuck this evolution angle that makes no sense whatsoever. fuck this company.

4. Bootista had a horrible match on Smackdown. Was almost too gassed to pin Sheamas lol

5. It's been like 2 years since I've seen smackdown

'Too blessed to be stressed'

6. I haven't watched wrestling in years, but after I heard about the streak ending, I died a little inside :cry: Fucking right in the childhood man.

And based on the last few pages I just read (and WMXXX) my decision to give up on wrestling (at the time it was getting too soap opera-y for me) was the right one.

7. Its been on the somewhat climb recently despite there being so many partial Jabroni's in this thread lol

8. Well the thing is the roster is stacked with talent. Stacked. Booking is fucking their careers horribly and shoving the same people down our throat every week and that really decreases the quality in product though.

And the streak ending was one of if not the worst decision in the history of wrestling. Shows how bad booking truly is

9. I suggest some ROH if you can find it. True wrestling.

10. I've always thought the best thing that could ever happen with Wrestling, is to lose the predetermined outcomes, keep storylines if you must, they do make good watching, but make it so matches are 100% endurance, obviously the blows cant be real, or people would die left and right (steel steps to the head for realz? youll be lucky if you can ever walk again), but take "and may the best man win" literally.

And Taker losing at WM proves my point. Even if he did handpick Lesnar to beat him.

11. #7971 LuxTenebris, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    NVM it was satire

12. ..

Attached Files:

13. Cool but taker was not in the golden era. Maybe as mean mark in a territory...

Sent from my light-brite

14. #7974 King Smoke, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Mean Mark. Dangerous Dan. Damn that brings memories. But he did start wrestling for wwf in 1990 so...

Smoke with Royalty

15. Bam bam needs a dvd too. That do was legit as fuck.

16. Plus he had a badass tattooed head.

17. What's next for The Shield?

18. A Summer Slam match against evolution

Sent from my light-brite

19. I meant for tonight sorry lol Evolution will probably win at Extreme Rules. Daniel Bryan will probably face Kane too

20. Hell Yeah Kane!