WWE thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Pickle McSmurf, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Bryan Danielson VS CM Punk VS Samoa Joe VS Chris Hero is my all time dream Wrestlemania main event.

They just need to sign Joe, looks like they'd do him more justice, 1 reign in his entire tna career?

2. What happened to the WWF?

3. So yeah the dirt sheet word is Lesnar vs RKO for Summerslam in august. Rock was supposed to do a match for the ppv but now hes filming anothet movie

RKO was my favorite active wwe guy for about 4 years. Then when he switched to Smackdown i felt like had a few good fueds n the rest was stale.

I think Ceasaro (castognali) should win the IC title and bring back the european titlr instead since there billing him as some rugby player lol

4. [quote name='"SmokeAllDayJ"']What happened to the WWF?[/quote]

Didn't you hear? Get the F out!

5. anyone watch the ppv? bryan vs sheamus was amazing. y2j vs punk was great. and lesnar vs cena was something else. Definitely an interesting match, and brock dismantled him. not shocked to see cena win, but brock looked unstoppable so mission accomplished. oh and he took out hhh on raw tonight.

Interesting to see where they're going with him. Bryan vs punk for the title, all's well in the world.

6. does it piss anyone off that the rock just ups and leaves wrestling for like ten years to make a bunch of shitty movies, then just comes back for wrestlemania? he just gets his match, gets to talk a bunch of shit, and goes straight back to making shitty movies?

really? ... really?

he could have been dominating for ten years and making awesome matches, but insteads to act like he has a swollen vagina

7. [quote name='"flamsnfills"']does it piss anyone off that the rock just ups and leaves wrestling for like ten years to make a bunch of shitty movies, then just comes back for wrestlemania? he just gets his match, gets to talk a bunch of shit, and goes straight back to making shitty movies?

really? ... really?

he could have been dominating for ten years and making awesome matches, but insteads to act like he has a swollen vagina[/quote]

Ya dude, it upsets me too. And weather you love or hate Cena, when he says he's their busting his ass day in and day out, you can't deny that. That's something Rock can't say

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. So apparently brock freaked out backstage at the ppv after cena beat him n cut the promo. Cena wS supposed to get stretchered out.

Wwe had to change plans n now its look like brock vs hhh this summer

9. yea i also read that a good part of that freak out, if not all of it, is staged. Looks like they wanna work their own people, as well as the internet. funny shit.

10. Always digged the Undertaker, Jeff Hardy, and Y2J. Those were the some of top wrestlers in the attitude era and undertaker was best in his ministry of darkness days.

11. Wth happened to Triple H

12. [quote name='"420Falcons"']Wth happened to Triple H[/quote]

Hes fighting brock lesnar at summerslam

13. [quote name='"420Falcons"']Wth happened to Triple H[/quote]

He's in a suit now. He's in a position of power now. He wrestled maybe 3 times the last 2 years or so

14. What do you guys reckon of the whole punk AJ and bryan angle? AJ making the divas relevant again and she is so fucking hot!

15. [quote name='"billyboy29"']What do you guys reckon of the whole punk AJ and bryan angle? AJ making the divas relevant again and she is so fucking hot![/quote]

Got a feeling punk will win then face cena who will probs win the mitb, wat you recon?

16. [quote name='"izyice"']

Got a feeling punk will win then face cena who will probs win the mitb, wat you recon?[/quote]

yeah I would probly agree with that. can't see punk feuding with Jericho again, or show or Kane for that matter. will probly be cena punk at summerslam alongside hhh lesnar

17. I really hope they dont let bryan win tonight just to have cena (who will prob win that match) cash in on him same night and ruin another DB title reign.

Punks going to make it to a year in length of reign. Hes already at 8 months.

I could see a title change tonight having shaemus lose, then entering the ladder match later on in the night.

1000th raw i feel the new title belt will debut, or at least a change of hands.

Dont be surprised if Mysterio, barrett or miz return tonight to go into the ladder match.

18. [quote name='"ImWithWhatever"']

I really hope they dont let bryan win tonight just to have cena (who will prob win that match) cash in on him same night and ruin another DB title reign.

Punks going to make it to a year in length of reign. Hes already at 8 months.

I could see a title change tonight having shaemus lose, then entering the ladder match later on in the night.

1000th raw i feel the new title belt will debut, or at least a change of hands.

Dont be surprised if Mysterio, barrett or miz return tonight to go into the ladder match.[/quote]

Oh yeah i hope theres suprise entrants! I agree but i really hope bryans not sent back to midcard hell.

19. [quote name='"billyboy29"']What do you guys reckon of the whole punk AJ and bryan angle? AJ making the divas relevant again and she is so fucking hot![/quote]

I'm diggin it! I finally don't know what's going to happen. Hasn't been like that in a while. And I would love to see Barrett return soon. I'm a fan of his.